Where are the mods?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66687

vancollins

16-07-2007 17:15:19

I guess I picked a bad time to join cry I have not been able to log on when a mod is online (I log on quite often since I've been here). Not sure if this is the right place to vent this or not. I joined last week. I am new to this site but not new to trading. I posted a thread looking for green 4 green trades. I got some responses and I was happy D . We set up all four trades in the trade module. I agreed to go first because I was the new kid on the block. I went first and went green on every site I agreed to within 24 hours (most were done within 3 hours). I communicated to each person, they were happy and promised to begin working on my site. Out of the 4 trades that were set up (all with people with TR of 4 or more), only 1 person did the site as agreed. One person "discovered" that they could not do the trade we agreed to so they did another site. It wasn't the greatest thing for me but I did get a green out of it. One person signed up for the site and then decided to ask for a "trade deletion", after of course, I have gone green for them. The other person signed up for the site, did not complete an offer and now won't answer my PM. I have sent a message to 2 mods so that I can post this in the problem trader area but have not gotten any response. What should I do?

EarnGiftsFree

16-07-2007 17:55:27

Wow, It is a shame that you had a bad experience right off the bat. The first two trades sounded good, as for the third one, I would request a payment for the cost of the referral. In other words, if you agreed to do a site that wiould normally be a $20 referral fee, then that's what you should get in return. As for the last trade, just contact a site administrator and they will help you with the other trader. I hope it all works out.

weebles_five

16-07-2007 19:37:01

Don't let this get you down!! There are a lot of other reputable traders on this forum that can help you.

I'm sure a mod will answer shortly. I know some have other full time jobs and it may take a bit to get an answer. But they will come through. D

kidd2108

17-07-2007 00:19:16

[quotea3ab09ad8d="vancollins"]I guess I picked a bad time to join cry I have not been able to log on when a mod is online (I log on quite often since I've been here). Not sure if this is the right place to vent this or not. I joined last week. I am new to this site but not new to trading. I posted a thread looking for green 4 green trades. I got some responses and I was happy D . We set up all four trades in the trade module. I agreed to go first because I was the new kid on the block. I went first and went green on every site I agreed to within 24 hours (most were done within 3 hours). I communicated to each person, they were happy and promised to begin working on my site. Out of the 4 trades that were set up (all with people with TR of 4 or more), only 1 person did the site as agreed. One person "discovered" that they could not do the trade we agreed to so they did another site. It wasn't the greatest thing for me but I did get a green out of it. One person signed up for the site and then decided to ask for a "trade deletion", after of course, I have gone green for them. The other person signed up for the site, did not complete an offer and now won't answer my PM. I have sent a message to 2 mods so that I can post this in the problem trader area but have not gotten any response. What should I do?[/quotea3ab09ad8d]

youve been scammed. Who did it?(tell us) Report them to the mods. The mods dont have to be online. You can just pm them with your situation. The person you went green for, needs to go green for you as well. PM a mod, ASAP!!

You can also have your green removed from that person you signed for here at the forum and may also put them on hold if you explain your situation to that site through support tickets. That way they dont get their gift. D

mercuryeyes001

17-07-2007 14:36:27

yeah, green for green is a nice idea, but im seeing this same problem all the time