New Guy here need help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66119

mcgrom

07-07-2007 18:49:02

I am brand new here and Want to do some trading and paying for greens but I am waiting with no results the best I can do is Green for Green and I feel Like I am getting screwed. My requirement for my offer is 1 completeted offer to go green for the most part and are highly easy and most free trails. But when I go to trade with someone I have to end up signing up for 6 offers is this fair? I feel like im getting the short end of the stick buy doing this. Am I wrong or just a complete newb?

WhyPayItsFree

07-07-2007 18:55:56

[quote933c03e629="mcgrom"]I am brand new here and Want to do some trading and paying for greens but I am waiting with no results the best I can do is Green for Green and I feel Like I am getting screwed. My requirement for my offer is 1 completeted offer to go green for the most part and are highly easy and most free trails. But when I go to trade with someone I have to end up signing up for 6 offers is this fair? I feel like im getting the short end of the stick buy doing this. Am I wrong or just a complete newb?[/quote933c03e629]

For most sites, the requirement is '1 Credit' [b933c03e629]NOT[/b933c03e629] '1 Offer'. Many sites have offers worth 1/2 , 1/3, and 1/4 credits which means you would have to do more than one offer to complete the offer requirements.

You can always ask the trader for an offer list before agreeing for the trade.

If you are not getting credit, make sure that you are clearing cookies before doing offers.

By The Way Please do offers only if you are interested in trying the product / service offered by the advertiser.

mcgrom

07-07-2007 19:08:56

Sorry my bad but the question is if it were you, and you had a site that only required 1 "Offer" to go green and signed up on someones site for a trade but had to do 6+ offers would you be upset or feel like your getting ripped off deal?

rigo1

07-07-2007 20:41:20

mcgrom

Hi, i'm also a relative newbie, i've had some successful trades on A4F. What you're going through is sort of a newbie indoctrination.
I think you really have to build up your TR rating first before you can jump into a trade for trade deal or pay out cash for a trade to others, they really don't know you since you have no track record.

When you first start, pretty much everyonee will want to pay you for completing offers, i would leverage that first, make a little money that way, then eventually start looking for green for green but on more even terms.

If you haven't noticed, there is a finite number of offers on many sites so the experienced guys probably ran out of offers they can do because you can't do them twice! So now they're referring others and paying cash for them to complete the sites and get their referral credit.

Do some cash for trade transactions, build up your TR rating, then you'll have more say in the terms of future trade requests, i.e. you don't have to accept their 1 offer site when you have to do 6!!.

Just my two cents worth but believe me, i feel your pain. Good Luck.

sandra habina

08-07-2007 21:53:48

If you have some questions, possibly I can help. What riqo1 said is correct. Do some trades and build up your TR status and it will be easier to get referrals to sign up under you. Good luck and remember - this takes time.

Big War Bird

09-07-2007 19:32:29

Read my guide to making money here. Trying to get sites done for yourself right out of the box is very very difficult.