Trade Failed VS Request Deletion

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65295

Sweetmama

24-06-2007 21:37:59

Can someone give me an example of the difference here? I had a newbie who is too in a hurry and can't read or ask for help trying to put trade failed. First of all, he failed, not the trade. Second, why not just put Request Deletion?

Thanks.

moviemadnessman

24-06-2007 21:43:55

Well, the way I view it, say the trade failed because there was a timeline, but one person suddenly hit financial hardships and couldn't do the trade, but wanted to at a later point. Then you could put trade failed, and they could still get to it when they were able to. That's one possible situation.

Sweetmama

24-06-2007 21:48:44

Does it count against my TR though? I certainly didn't fail. He's mad b/c of the freaking $1 offers getting the error messages. I sent a long pm explaining that, offering to help, blah, blah....

It's very frustrating when newbies run into problems and don't ask for help, then quit. I guess those folks won't last long here at least.

moviemadnessman

24-06-2007 21:52:02

It doesn't count for or against your TR. Only when both users request TR will it count ... there aren't any penalties against TR (unless you scam or something).

I know all about people cutting after having a bad time ... it always makes me sad, too.

BLUETHUNDER01071973

24-06-2007 21:52:19

[quoteead3f842f7="Sweetmama"]Does it count against my TR though? I certainly didn't fail. He's mad b/c of the freaking $1 offers getting the error messages. I sent a long pm explaining that, offering to help, blah, blah....

It's very frustrating when newbies run into problems and don't ask for help, then quit. I guess those folks won't last long here at least.[/quoteead3f842f7]
man i know what ur talking about. its getting harder and harder to get newbees and anyone for that matter to go green.

Sweetmama

24-06-2007 22:18:54

Well, I had 3 backout this weekend and all b/c of the offer problem with Shopping essentials, At Home Rewards, Passport to Fun, Today Escapes, Value Max, and any of the others I may have missed. You have some pull YGF BILL. How do we contact the right people to get this fixed? Especially since your site seems to have all these, at least on allforone.yourgiftsfree. I'd think getting this fixed will help all of us.

I called Customer Service and they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about. Can the affiliates contact the right people? I know I'm getting off topic I guess, but it has to do with why I have my question in the first place. Thanks!

PS. I just edited my trade thread with a warning about this. Now if I can get folks to read it.

moviemadnessman

25-06-2007 08:48:07

I'll see if the admin will look into it, but I'm not sure that we will be able to do anything. I think it is a problem with the offer site, but it doesn't affect everyone who tries those offers. I will link the admin to this, though, so he can address the issue.

bobbyblayze

28-06-2007 15:11:44

[quotea63d8809e9="Sweetmama"]Can someone give me an example of the difference here? I had a newbie who is too in a hurry and can't read or ask for help trying to put trade failed. First of all, he failed, not the trade. Second, why not just put Request Deletion?

Thanks.[/quotea63d8809e9]

Haha. Just came across this. Are you talking about me? I didn't ask your help for a simple reason, because I didnt need it. Its not my problem you gave me a site where the offers dont work. I just completed your trade so I would suggest you paying me like we agreed upon instead of talking smack and requesting deletion on a trade iv been working hard on for you for days. I have traded successfully serveral times with a few people on here and I see no need for this.

moviemadnessman

28-06-2007 21:20:31

[quotee7bcb02c41="bobbyblayze"][quotee7bcb02c41="Sweetmama"]Can someone give me an example of the difference here? I had a newbie who is too in a hurry and can't read or ask for help trying to put trade failed. First of all, he failed, not the trade. Second, why not just put Request Deletion?

Thanks.[/quotee7bcb02c41]

Haha. Just came across this. Are you talking about me? I didn't ask your help for a simple reason, because I didnt need it. Its not my problem you gave me a site where the offers dont work. I just completed your trade so I would suggest you paying me like we agreed upon instead of talking smack and requesting deletion on a trade iv been working hard on for you for days. I have traded successfully serveral times with a few people on here and I see no need for this.[/quotee7bcb02c41]Now, is this to say that the offers didn't work before, but they worked now and the trade is done? Or is this saying that the offers didn't work, but you still want paid?

I'm a neutral party, but your statement prompted clarification.

bobbyblayze

28-06-2007 22:20:35

nevermind... kind of a misunderstanding. Sweetmama had warned me about the trades but I ignored it. I got the trades to work after doing about double what I should have and finally went green. Those membershipme.com trials are very tricky and they seem to like to kick the card. What I did was switch computers and do it.