INSTANT PAYING REFERRALS

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65118

karenjerry

22-06-2007 05:44:35

HELLO GUYS

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A LIST OF SITE THAT PAY INSTANTLY SINCE MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT NEEDS PUMPING UP

THANKS SO MUCH

KARENJERRY

moviemadnessman

22-06-2007 06:26:48

I don't think there is a list like that ... but I know once this mess clears up a little, YGF pays pretty fast. And as a side note to those who read this ... orders should be sent out this week, as far as I know and have been told.

laurelwm

22-06-2007 06:52:30

Well, I don't know about "instantly", since you would have to find refs at least, but I know in the past, YGF and COT have both paid very quickly for me. With all the fuss in this past week or so, it may be a little slower, but hopefully we are getting back to "normal" soon (or as normal as this group can bee......).

Margot530

22-06-2007 07:31:38

[quoted2aa59c076="laurelwm"]Well, I don't know about "instantly", since you would have to find refs at least, but I know in the past, YGF and COT have both paid very quickly for me. With all the fuss in this past week or so, it may be a little slower, but hopefully we are getting back to "normal" soon (or as normal as this group can bee......).[/quoted2aa59c076]

Laurel and MMM are right. YGF approved and paid a friend of mine here just the other day withing 3 hours, and that's fast! I've heard that customorderthis or COT pays fairly quickly, but can't attest to it. Ordergiftsfree paid instantly (within 24 hours or so) and has a bit of a snag with all that's been going on, but also plans to stick with the "instant" payouts once all this settles down. Still paying reasonably fast (within a few days) right now.

Thanks,

Margot wink

Gentoon

22-06-2007 14:29:25

does aznfreestuff pay pretty fast?