Please Answer This Question Regarding TR.......??????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64789

bigbry1969

18-06-2007 10:32:00

Hello, Big Bry Here
Now, being over at FLR for awhile I've done a few offers. I have yet to purchase greens, or sell any merchandise I have earned. I am desperately trying to get a TR at some forums, but I haven't earned any TR @ FLR only doing offers. Do you earn TR for going green @FIPG? Does anyone know if I should have gotten TR @ FLR for going green on sites successfully?
This is the 1st time I am branching out to other forums since FLR has been down for almost a week.... and I really need to make some $. If anybody has the answer to my questions, please PM me.

Later,

aviendha47

18-06-2007 11:32:08

For this site you will get TR no matter whether you are buying or selling so long as you or the other person has +4 TR already. That does exclude no CC sites though. So buy, sell, or trade and you'll get TR.

skepticalcynic

18-06-2007 16:38:55

[quote8866658f0e="aviendha47"]For this site you will get TR no matter whether you are buying or selling so long as you or the other person has +4 TR already. That does exclude no CC sites though. So buy, sell, or trade and you'll get TR.[/quote8866658f0e]

I just want to add that no TR is given for DIY sites either.

There are a LOT of people who will be more than willing to help you build TR. You should think about offering to trade green-for-green. You'll be able to build your TR and get your refs fairly quickly that way. ;)

EarnGiftsFree

18-06-2007 16:46:00

Also, On this site you must trade with someone who has a TR of 4 or above in order to get credit.

For instance, If your tr is 2 and you trade with a user who's TR is 3, you will not get credit for the trade from FIPG. Just a heads up for you. Good luck.