curious about a few things

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64730

michaelc340

17-06-2007 17:25:05

Hello! To start with,I just want to say that I am probably one of the freshest newbies out there(meaning I am just trying to get a handle on all the lingo and do's and don'ts of all this). I have a few questions that I hope someone will be kind enough to take the time in answering for me.

What does the term manual mean?

Is there a limit on the number of sites that I can do a referral on(can I sign up for the same offer for a number of different people)?
eg.lets say that I have 3 different people who I wish to complete go green for , so an agreement is made on the price and they each give me a link to go through.Now I click on person A link and go through the offers,and decide on video professor,so I fill it all out and get a green. Now then I click on person B link and go through the offers and I see video professor ......can I fill out another one for video professor or am I only allowed to do one ever for video professor,one for zip.ca,one for e bay...etc

Does it also apply if it is on two separate networks (eg. primo dinero and git-r-free) Can I fill out an offer on primo for video prof and then go to git-r-free and fill out another offer for video prof.

I just finished reading something about new rules coming into effect with IFW and how waiting times have been increased and people not getting paid. So my question is, can you still make money doing this and have the IFW's stopped paying altogether.Can someone please explain.

And the the last question is as a newbie and with no TR points to date, what is the best way to get referrals and how do I build up my TR points.

I am extremely grateful for any help which you may be able to provide me and I do apologize for the length of this.I am asking these questions because I don't want to make any mistakes or do something I am not supposed to do.I only wish to hopefully get a few products along the way...legitimately.

Thank-you for your time and patience....and have a wonderful day )

patrick_7412

17-06-2007 17:42:33

[quote8b88371574="michaelc340"]Hello! To start with,I just want to say that I am probably one of the freshest newbies out there(meaning I am just trying to get a handle on all the lingo and do's and don'ts of all this). I have a few questions that I hope someone will be kind enough to take the time in answering for me.

Is there a limit on the number of sites that I can do a referral on(can I sign up for the same offer for a number of different people)?
eg.lets say that I have 3 different people who I wish to complete go green for , so an agreement is made on the price and they each give me a link to go through.Now I click on person A link and go through the offers,and decide on video professor,so I fill it all out and get a green. Now then I click on person B link and go through the offers and I see video professor ......can I fill out another one for video professor or am I only allowed to do one ever for video professor,one for zip.ca,one for e bay...etc

Does it also apply if it is on two separate networks (eg. primo dinero and git-r-free) Can I fill out an offer on primo for video prof and then go to git-r-free and fill out another offer for video prof.

I just finished reading something about new rules coming into effect with IFW and how waiting times have been increased and people not getting paid. So my question is, can you still make money doing this and have the IFW's stopped paying altogether.Can someone please explain.

And the the last question is as a newbie and with no TR points to date, what is the best way to get referrals and how do I build up my TR points.

I am extremely grateful for any help which you may be able to provide me and I do apologize for the length of this.I am asking these questions because I don't want to make any mistakes or do something I am not supposed to do.I only wish to hopefully get a few products along the way...legitimately.

Thank-you for your time and patience....and have a wonderful day )[/quote8b88371574]

The term "manual" is being used a lot now. I'm assuming you are referring to manual credit requests. Sometimes when you do an offer incorrectly (don't clear cookies, firewall is on, etc), you don't receive credit on the site. You used to be able to grab your email, and send it in to the site, but that is no longer. So, it is wise to make sure you do everything you can before doing an offer, as there isn't any more "second chances".

For your next question, you can only do an offer ONCE and only once, no matter no site, network, etc. You can also only sign up for each site ONCE. This means you can sign up to cash.zeropricetags.com, gifts.zeropricetags.com, etc, but NOT cash.zeropricetags.com twice.

The IFW's are just slowing it down a bit. There has been an increasingly number of scammers recently. Some sites aren't really changing their rules on payouts (GiftMonster, Trainn, OGF..), and others are only paying once a week etc. You are still going to make money, it might just be a little slower than it used to be, but it's for the better.

Finally, to get your TR up, you're really going to need to do offers yourself first. I would recommend at least doing 10 trades or so (to get 10TR), and then you might want to start trying to get people to be referrals for yourself. When you do this, just be sure to make a eye catching title, and be nice and such.

Please be sure to let me know if I forgot anything, need further clarification, or have any more questions )

[b8b88371574]- Patrick[/b8b88371574]

michaelc340

17-06-2007 18:16:47

Thank-you so much for taking the time to answer my questions and for all the info.....it is truly appreciated.....your awesome.

In what you said I do have one thing I am hoping you can clarify for me...

"Finally, to get your TR up, you're really going to need to do offers yourself first. I would recommend at least doing 10 trades or so (to get 10TR)"

The things that I am curious about is if I do 10 trades,(which I don't mind doing) but am I then not literally at the end of what I can do as far as offers are concerned.What I mean is after I finally establish a good starting TR,don't the IFW's require me to fulfill an offer when signing up and then to find an additional x number more to complete the agreement.So how could I fulfill my end if all were used up in building my TR.

I'm sorry, that is the only part of it all that I am not quite getting.
Thank-you for your time.

moviemadnessman

17-06-2007 18:28:00

Well, not necessarily. A lot of sites will allow you to get an extra referral instead of doing offers if you are unreferred (ask them before you sign up to see if they do it; most networks seem to allow it these days). I know that YourGiftsFree sites allow it, as do others.

Plus, offers do change and can vary from site to site, so while it would be possible to run out of offers to do, it is also possible to still have offers that you can do.

michaelc340

17-06-2007 18:39:20

thank-you so much for taking the time to answer my questions..

Tholek

18-06-2007 01:02:55

[quoteb18bce136a="moviemadnessman"]Well, not necessarily. A lot of sites will allow you to get an extra referral instead of doing offers if you are unreferred (ask them before you sign up to see if they do it; most networks seem to allow it these days). I know that YourGiftsFree sites allow it, as do others.[/quoteb18bce136a]

How many is a "lot"? ;)

Aside from Giftmonkey, I can't think of any others at the moment.

cubbieco

18-06-2007 01:09:57

[quote5bddef86b2="Tholek"][quote5bddef86b2="moviemadnessman"]Well, not necessarily. A lot of sites will allow you to get an extra referral instead of doing offers if you are unreferred (ask them before you sign up to see if they do it; most networks seem to allow it these days). I know that YourGiftsFree sites allow it, as do others.[/quote5bddef86b2]

How many is a "lot"? ;)

Aside from Giftmonkey, I can't think of any others at the moment.[/quote5bddef86b2]

2dollardeal, hotgift4you (I think), and I know either whypayitsfree or yourgiftsfree or both but I'm not sure which. Their reps usually pay pretty good attention to these threads and will pipe in about it. You can also do a search - its been covered recently.

Also, when you think your running out of offers sometimes other networks have a totally different set of offers. For example git-r-free has quite a few offers that sites like trainn and 2dollardeal don't have.

EDIT duh yourgiftsfree already piped in.

patrick_7412

18-06-2007 01:10:56

I think you misunderstood what MMM said Tho'. What he said is that for referral sites, most of them will let you get 6 referrals instead of 5 for $200, meaning you don't have to do offers.

Small list of who does it
--------------------------------
OGF
YGF
ZPT
CoT
GS4F
W4F

....etc D

Personally, I would say about half will allow this rule.

Tholek

18-06-2007 03:05:57

How did I misunderstand? I think that was exactly what I wanted to know. D

EDIT Or did you mean that $200 cash is the only option there?

WhyPayItsFree

18-06-2007 04:02:41

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56337

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57289

moviemadnessman

18-06-2007 05:20:17

[quoted2b4a51884="Tholek"]How did I misunderstand? I think that was exactly what I wanted to know. D[/quoted2b4a51884]Actually, it seemed that you were thinking that I was saying that you could change your refs around (hence why Giftmonkey got mentioned), but as all these other people have stated, I was referring to getting another ref instead of offers (6 refs for a 5 ref prize, for example). I think this has been sufficiently answered ;))

Tholek

18-06-2007 05:56:26

Yes, I see people have even enjoyed throwing links at me. lol

skepticalcynic

18-06-2007 07:44:55

[quote6ca5fb79e2="michaelc340"]Hello! To start with,I just want to say that I am probably one of the freshest newbies out there(meaning I am just trying to get a handle on all the lingo and do's and don'ts of all this). I have a few questions that I hope someone will be kind enough to take the time in answering for me.

Thank-you for your time and patience....and have a wonderful day )[/quote6ca5fb79e2]

The best thing for you to do would be to go to [u6ca5fb79e2][b6ca5fb79e2]the Free iPod Guide homepage [=http//www.freeipodguide.com/]the Free iPod Guide homepage [/b6ca5fb79e2][/u6ca5fb79e2][/color6ca5fb79e2]and start there - READ, READ, READ, READ, READ. When you're done with everything you can read on the homepage, come back to the forum and READ, READ, READ, READ some more. (It sounds like you're asking questions before reading all the available information.)

The more you read, the better you will understand. And "lurk" in the forums for a while to see how things work. After a few days, you'll start to get the hang of it all.