If you were supposed to be paid by primodinero this month

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64570

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 17:58:49

Effective 6/15/07

1) We will only pay PayPal prizes to the email address on record and must be PayPal Varified with a Bank account associated with it. BEFORE any payment will be made an email will be sent to the prize recipient in which they must to reply to. No reply, No payment.

2) Any account with a prize ordered or that is waiting for verification that has any web hosting credits associated with it will experience an additional 45 day wait. This is the amount of time we must also wait for the credit to approve.

3) We will now pay once a month on a Net 30 day schedule and all pending orders are open to any credit reversals up to the day of payment.

4) We will pay a cash bounty for any person reported and proven to be scammer and/or offer frauder not just our site but ANY freebie site; just contact us for the details.

With notifications of affiliate checks being withheld and delayed this month, we have no other choice. Orders will not be fulfilled on the 20th of this month, we will begin fulfilling orders again on July 30th.

So you get to wait YET ANOTHER MONTH

jy3

15-06-2007 19:37:54

yeah that blows especially for those without a verified paypal account

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 19:40:26

Some of us have been waiting over a month already grr

Denise07

15-06-2007 19:50:43

[quote963d67e781="tinkerjenn"]Some of us have been waiting over a month already grr[/quote963d67e781]

Ditto. I submitted and was approved the 3rd week of May. I fail to see how all these changes are running off scammers!!! They may run off all the honest people first...

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 19:58:18

It's not like primo hasn't already goneover the orders with a fine toothed comb.. grrrrrrrr

Denise07

15-06-2007 19:59:51

There is a trader on here that submitted her Primo Dinero site, passed final approval and now they have revoked some of her greens. Won't mention her name, but I'm sure she will be posting soon.

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 20:01:24

This is going too far!

I will never EVER do another primo site. it was ridiculously hard in the first place!

Denise07

15-06-2007 20:03:20

She is pretty upset about it. I just wonder if they are doing that to all their accounts, and that is the reason for the delay. Talk about last straws...

Margot530

15-06-2007 20:14:14

I can understand many of the issues that have arisen, but that is just ridiculous....and am so glad I didn't get tangled up with PD a few weeks ago, as I was tempted.

Yes Denise, I have spoken with many who are giving it all up, even after achieving a really good track record.

Things may die down in time, but I for one, will be changing my own pay out to "final approval only." and will only be working sites that still offer a decent pay out time.

Margot

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 20:19:33

approvl now means that when the referrer get's the payout, the referred get their money. It sucks, but there it is

theman2005

15-06-2007 20:22:23

I waited all this time for Primodinero and now i have to wait another month and a half...... this is fustrating..........

Denise07

15-06-2007 20:25:25

[quote7a1a743a44="tinkerjenn"]approvl now means that when the referrer get's the payout, the referred get their money. It sucks, but there it is[/quote7a1a743a44]

You're right, there it is, take it or leave it. Maybe I will start a poll. Will you take it, or will you leave it??? I also will never touch PD again. It was hard, and after all that hard work, they slap us in the face with delayed payments. Not the thanks I was looking for.

Margot530

15-06-2007 20:31:23

Yeap, OGF now has 5 stages.

1. succesfully submitted.

2. order is approved

3. your order has passed final aproval

4. waiting venders shipment

5. your order has been shipped

If it is custom order for paypal, stages 4-5 are fairly quick, but stage 2 really means nothing in the whole scheme of things...it's waiting for 3 that keeps you on edge.

Margot

Denise07

15-06-2007 20:39:38

TheMan2005 wrote Will not be doing any more sites ever, so no need to ask

I take it you are throwing in the towel. Is that something new or were you planning on quitting? Just curious D

sandra habina

15-06-2007 20:47:37

Oh this is such a mess across the board. I have been getting emails telling me that the payouts will be net 30 days. Well that is going to make me re-think alot of things. Yes - I was credited and awaiting review approval - and they just pulled my green out from under me. I have never heard of that before - Primo said it is happening alot and it affects them too.
I feel that any site that you have been approved and are waiting for payment - should be fulfilled now. Make these changes start on all new offers and trades not retroactive from 2 months ago. This is ridiculous to make all of us honest traders wait for so long, especially when they advertise that they approve and pay with in 1-3 or 3 business days. This is B/S.

I paid instantly on green knowing that I would be reimbursed and more but they have taken that away from us. I can not believe it.

Who is gonna wait 45 days?????

I believe the fair thing to do - is to pay the traders who have already been reviewed and their greens and passed approval SHOULD BE PAID NOW. Then with all this offer pull outs and credit requests gone - now start with the waiting on approval.

IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED AND WERE TO BE PAID WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR THE PAST FEW DAYS TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30-45 DAYS MORE.

Denise07

15-06-2007 20:49:34

[quote19af5ec7ff="sandra habina"]Oh this is such a mess across the board. I have been getting emails telling me that the payouts will be net 30 days. Well that is going to make me re-think alot of things. Yes - I was credited and awaiting review approval - and they just pulled my green out from under me. I have never heard of that before - Primo said it is happening alot and it affects them too.
I feel that any site that you have been approved and are waiting for payment - should be fulfilled now. Make these changes start on all new offers and trades not retroactive from 2 months ago. This is ridiculous to make all of us honest traders wait for so long, especially when they advertise that they approve and pay with in 1-3 or 3 business days. This is B/S.

I paid instantly on green knowing that I would be reimbursed and more but they have taken that away from us. I can not believe it.

I believe the fair thing to do - is to pay the traders who have already been reviewed and their greens and passed approval SHOULD BE PAID NOW. Then with all this offer pull outs and credit requests gone - now start with the waiting on approval.

IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED AND WERE TO BE PAID WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR THE PAST FEW DAYS TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30-45 DAYS MORE.[/quote19af5ec7ff]

Thank you for your support. I wish the guy at PD were reading this.

theman2005

15-06-2007 20:57:43

[quote6bf89e1e39="Denise07"][quote6bf89e1e39="sandra habina"]Oh this is such a mess across the board. I have been getting emails telling me that the payouts will be net 30 days. Well that is going to make me re-think alot of things. Yes - I was credited and awaiting review approval - and they just pulled my green out from under me. I have never heard of that before - Primo said it is happening alot and it affects them too.

IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED AND WERE TO BE PAID WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR THE PAST FEW DAYS TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30-45 DAYS MORE.[/quote6bf89e1e39]

Thank you for your support. I wish the guy at PD were reading this.[/quote6bf89e1e39]

I hear ya, I do agree with what is said. The new rules shouldn't affect those of us who were completed with the sites long ago. It simply is not fair. There are those of us who waited a month or even more to get what they deserved. And what do they/we get? Another 45 days. I can understand the frauding situation, but affecting 100% of the legit crowd isn't that fair. Accounts that were already approved and just waiting to be paid should be paid and shouldn't have to wait yet another month and more. I'm not fussing at PD, but just giving a thoughtful opinion on the current situation. Most sites are just announcing delays, but of all sites, PD decides to do the unexpectable. Again, this is just an opinion, not a flame, nor a complaint.

kidd2108

15-06-2007 20:58:50

[quotec41a48a46a="Denise07"][quotec41a48a46a="sandra habina"]Oh this is such a mess across the board. I have been getting emails telling me that the payouts will be net 30 days. Well that is going to make me re-think alot of things. Yes - I was credited and awaiting review approval - and they just pulled my green out from under me. I have never heard of that before - Primo said it is happening alot and it affects them too.

IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED AND WERE TO BE PAID WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR THE PAST FEW DAYS TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 30-45 DAYS MORE.[/quotec41a48a46a]

Thank you for your support. I wish the guy at PD were reading this.[/quotec41a48a46a]

PD has better support over at a4f. Youre opinions will be heard better over there.

Margot530

15-06-2007 21:01:38

[quotebeebc34b46]Thank you for your support. I wish the guy at PD were reading this.[/quotebeebc34b46]

I doubt it will make much difference at this point, but if you could find others going through the same thing, and have them post, at least they would know the discontent they are causing. I know that some sites are going to be doing nearly the same thing, but PD seems to be taking it to the limit!

I will not feel too badly waiting a few days now!

Margot roll

kidd2108

15-06-2007 21:47:36

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102032

Denise07

15-06-2007 22:00:43

[quote1c42cef656="kidd2108"]http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102032[/quote1c42cef656]

I can't get this link to work.

kidd2108

15-06-2007 22:04:46

[quoteb3af96d0f1="Denise07"][quoteb3af96d0f1="kidd2108"]http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102032[/quoteb3af96d0f1]

I can't get this link to work.[/quoteb3af96d0f1]

A4F goes down around 1am. I dont know why. It goes back on around 2-3am. shrug

Margot530

15-06-2007 22:40:48

Hotgifts is now doing a simuliar thing...Mays referrals paid in June, June referrals paid in July. Around the 15-20th I believe.

Anyone with more accurate info is welcome to add.

Thanks,

Margot

sandra habina

16-06-2007 00:07:52

Seems like any sites paying within a reasonable amount of time - will get quite busy soon. I would love to hear of some of these sites that will not make us wait 30-45 days to get paid. I am all for it.

Anyone know of these sites? I hope I hope

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 00:36:55

I posted this on that thread
[quote93b12f5e01]
OK. So those of us who have already waited for over a month, have passed your stringent to begin with final approval and wer told we were to be paid on June 30th now have to wait AN EXTRA 30 DAYS?!

Don't you think that is taking it a bit far?

I have read that the affiliate networks have advised sites to not pay out until JUNE 30TH

You are punishing honest traders. Your promise of net 20 is now net 65? Who in the world would want to do an already difficult site and have to wait that long? [/quote93b12f5e01]

I also find it interesting that another user who has passed final approval complained about this and PD basically told him that they will be going over his refs again because he looked like he was "walking them through"

It sounds an awful lot like we aren't going to get paid at all by PD

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 00:40:59

here's the quote just in case anyone cares

[quote17a735e0fc]i SHOULD have 1150 coming in 4 days but now you are telling me i have to wait another month and a half because you decided to switch when you pay us last second?
[b17a735e0fc][i17a735e0fc]Last second? the scheduled pay wasn't untinl the 20th, that's a five day notice. Now about the $1150, since you brought it up, where you aware that on one of your orders that half of your refs did the exact same offers which would violate our sites TOS for 'walking through' or 'signaling offers'. And now your in a hurry to be paid. We'll give our affiliate networks all the time they need. Thanks for your input though, I sure will be going over your orders just a tad bit closer now that I have the time[/i17a735e0fc].[/b17a735e0fc][/quote17a735e0fc]

gambit00x

16-06-2007 00:49:44

Ouch! that exchange hurt [b61d30092a0]me[/b61d30092a0] to read it. It's like twisting the knife after stabbing someone.

Denise07

16-06-2007 07:15:19

They had a wonderful reply for me also. I told them that I had honest traders that had already passed final approval. I, myself was an honest trader and I don't see the fairness is making the honest people wait, while they weed out the scammers.

Their reply

"Hats off to you for being honest. Plain and simple. we have to wait for payment, so you have to wait for payment."

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 07:17:24

nice...

Denise07

16-06-2007 08:26:18

Their reply just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....NOT

gator1002

16-06-2007 08:30:38

I had approval. I was 10/10 sent for approval and passed. I checked this morning and I am now 7/10 no explination, just changed my statis. I sent in a support ticket and I am waiting a reply. Some of you requested a site that still pays quick. Customorderthis. Thay still approve in 1 buissness day and pay out on Fridays. They have 6 sites and a noncc site. Untill other sites come to this kind of support to the honest traders here I wont do any but cot. (Fred) P.S. If you need to get set up with them pm me.

Margot530

16-06-2007 08:36:14

Don't know the owner, and frankly am glad for it. Those replies sounded so childish. Definitely not professional as any good business person should be, and I don't care what anyone say's, this is a business for them. We, however, are not to look at it in that light on our end...????

Margot

CollidgeGraduit

16-06-2007 08:39:33

This just reinforces that this activity should never be relied on as income. It's a nice bonus, but never rely on it for your income.

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 08:46:11

oh I'm not relying on it, I'm just ticked that i put ALOT of effort into getting those refs and completing the site for nothing.

Margot530

16-06-2007 08:58:19

[quoteb436070c98="CollidgeGraduit"]This just reinforces that this activity should never be relied on as income. It's a nice bonus, but never rely on it for your income.[/quoteb436070c98]

I agree with you a thousand times over! For me it was a great way to get a little extra into the house and a lot of fun. Unfortunately due to some personal issues, I was forced to rely on it for a short time as had no other option. All did go well though.

Now it just isn't so much fun anymore shock

Margot wink

Denise07

16-06-2007 09:02:00

[quote853aed257e="Margot530"][quote853aed257e="CollidgeGraduit"]This just reinforces that this activity should never be relied on as income. It's a nice bonus, but never rely on it for your income.[/quote853aed257e]

I agree with you a thousand times over! For me it was a great way to get a little extra into the house and a lot of fun. Unfortunately due to some personal issues, I was forced to rely on it for a short time as had no other option. All did go well though.

Now it just isn't so much fun anymore shock

Margot wink[/quote853aed257e]

I agree. It isn't fun anymore. I am also ticked that I worked PD so hard to get it finished in their time frame. I help up my end of the bargain and I think it is very unprofessional for them not to hold up to theirs.

MovinForward

16-06-2007 09:13:51

Ouch. I'm so glad that I did the PD site when it first opened and swore I would never have anything to do with the network ever again. It's awful how they are treating everyone. Does anyone know what happened to the Wish4Free network? I can't get any response from them and is there any news from Get-R-Free? actually, I think I will just wander over and check out their forums - see if anything is there.

I just checked on the Get-R-Free site and the new terms are photo ID required and if your cashing out for the first time, your prize must be a physical prize or wait for a check from them. Now, I have no problem with the ID but mine is a paypal prize and I've been waiting for 3 weeks already, my 30 day wait is suppose to be over next week and now I find I have to wait for a check? a check that my bank will take an additional 3 weeks to clear? I don't think these delays should happen to everyone that placed orders before yesterday. It's tantamount to changing an agreement after everybody has signed the contract. We see what some sites are doing to people who complain about this treatment - greens are suddenly revoked even after they were approved.

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 09:15:38

PM gmario about wish4free )

gator1002

16-06-2007 09:18:55

Wish4free is on aim now but the statis shows away.

Denise07

16-06-2007 09:52:57

I've been waiting two days now for a reply from Wish4Free on the status of one of my traders.

gnznroses

16-06-2007 10:20:19

[quote61e9f1d2be="sandra habina"]Seems like any sites paying within a reasonable amount of time - will get quite busy soon. I would love to hear of some of these sites that will not make us wait 30-45 days to get paid. I am all for it.

Anyone know of these sites? I hope I hope[/quote61e9f1d2be]

i'm still paying out within 3-4 days. Points site users may hafta wait a lil extra, but i haven't decided yet.
we are all cracking down on fraud however, so for anyone reading who equates fast payouts with an easy target, don't count on it. if you request paypal you may be required to submit an ID (we reserve the right to request an ID on any fishy accounts, but paypal orders are going to be especially examined). money orders are available instead.

gambit00x

16-06-2007 10:56:13

I read in a post the site owners are going to start revoking credits. It's already evident they're denying credits retroactively.

Margot530

16-06-2007 11:27:00

Very true. And unfortunately for those who have been working a site for months to get it, will have some of their referrals go red, even if they have already passed a final approval. It's a shame that so much hard work may be wasted, and brushed off with no regard. As with Tink Sandy and more.

Margot

MovinForward

16-06-2007 19:05:10

I did talk with gmario, so he is still up and working on getting things cleared out. I also spoke with Get-R-Free and they are keeping to their regular payout schedule for my order since it was placed a month ago and paying via paypal. I did have to submit my ID (I found out my scanner doesn't want to work with my new vista enabled laptop grrrr) and I don't mind submitting I.D. So, it looks good on my end so far and I did change my ad to show that I'm paying only on approval now.