puppeteer

15-06-2007 09:50:27

I couldnt find the one KeithA sent me before

when one of my greeners is having a problem putting feedbacks

can anyone help me please?

the Feedbacks window wont show up when my greener hits the Request TR

moviemadnessman

15-06-2007 09:57:24

1. If you are using IE, lower your security settings before trying to edit the info, and you should be able to. Also, disable any popup blockers you have running.
2. Make FiPG a trusted site.
3. Get Firefox. I have a link to it in my signature.

Also, you can see my most recent posting of that in this thread http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63012&highlight=trusted+site

I hope this helps you out.

puppeteer

15-06-2007 10:18:14

thanks moviemadnassman... I wil ltell him that!!

and oh yea i work at blockbuster just thought id let you know D

moviemadnessman

16-06-2007 21:51:07

[quotea2c1aa7b38="puppeteer"]and oh yea i work at blockbuster just thought id let you know D[/quotea2c1aa7b38]Oh? So ... how can I use that to my advantage? )

puppeteer

16-06-2007 22:20:25

I will RIP the DVDs for you before they even come out

( the 300 spartans is coming out soon!!!! )

then I will upload them to my ULTI|\/|ATU|\/| OC3 SLASH T3 LINE War3z0rz server it is 1GB per sec....

and all you have to do is give me free greens on YGF DDDDDD and i will even send you blank DVDs to burn them and also the Origiinal cover and cases D

you know what, why dont I just steal the movies for you and fedex it to you?

Retiree

16-06-2007 22:22:58

[quote57d938d4c9="puppeteer"]I couldnt find the one KeithA sent me before

when one of my greeners is having a problem putting feedbacks

can anyone help me please?

the Feedbacks window wont show up when my greener hits the Request TR[/quote57d938d4c9]

You can see all questions & answers about Trade Module at the thread at the top left.

Make website a trusted site, or lower security all the way as it is done for emails at receiver notes, as was already described.

moviemadnessman

16-06-2007 22:25:01

[quote52b1bf4f03="puppeteer"]I will RIP the DVDs for you before they even come out

( the 300 spartans is coming out soon!!!! )

then I will upload them to my ULTI|\/|ATU|\/| OC3 SLASH T3 LINE War3z0rz server it is 1GB per sec....

and all you have to do is give me free greens on YGF DDDDDD and i will even send you blank DVDs to burn them and also the Origiinal cover and cases D

you know what, why dont I just steal the movies for you and fedex it to you?[/quote52b1bf4f03]Lol ... I can't give you free greens ... I don't even get free greens as far as I know, and I work for YGF. Lol.

That's awesome, though, just the same )