newbie here

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64079

myk3

09-06-2007 10:30:11

hey, im interested in starting this up because i really want a big screen TV. i can go buy a $5k TV from circuit city for about 3,000 because im an employee, or i can get one for "free" with these free sites. should i do the freebie sites for the cash rewards or for the prize rewards? which ones should i do first? any suggestions?

secondjob

09-06-2007 11:09:28

It depends on what you want to do. So far I get cash rewards. It also sounds like you get really great deals at your work. If you need help getting started PM me and we will start working on your TR.

justin2610

09-06-2007 11:54:23

I would suggest the CASH!!! Im willing to devuge some secrets to you...pm me if interested

gnznroses

09-06-2007 12:45:33

lol, in other words he has a site he wants you to sign up for

skepticalcynic

09-06-2007 13:03:15

[bce12bb1177]Almost as bad as PM spam - this guy's looking to get a question answered, not have a whole bunch of people solicit him for trades instead of answering his questions evil I think we need a Mod in here...[/colorce12bb1177][/bce12bb1177]

[bce12bb1177]To answer the question...

The decision to go for cash or prizes, depends on 2 things 1. What do you want? and 2. Can you get that prize for a better value by buying it somewhere yourself?

Based on your answers to those questions, you can make your own decision.

Getting a prize reward is essentially like getting a product at a discount price, since you have to pay for offers, then pay for referrals. So look at it like a sale. You wouldn't buy something from a store just because it was on sale if you could get the same thing cheaper elsewhere. And you wouldn't buy something you didn't want just because it was on sale, either.

I hope that actually answered your question )[/bce12bb1177]

jy3

09-06-2007 13:18:26

i would recommend going to for a cash equivalent due to your excellent deal that you can get at work.
One thing to consider would be this
1. how many offers do I have to do myself for site A
2. how many referrals do I need for site A
3. if paying $, what would I have to pay people to get this item on site A
4. what will my net profit be when all above are taken into account.

for example, if you got 3k on allforone.yourgiftsfree you would need 30 referrals and to do an offer yourself. refs are $50 usually (i think) so $1500 cost for 3k money -> net is $5k tv for $1500. not a bad deal

skepticalcynic

09-06-2007 13:25:57

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention one thing - keep in mind that most of the prizes are going to be the least expensive models with the least features. Basically a stripped-down version. That will make a difference to your decision, too.

Margot530

09-06-2007 14:40:28

[quoteab24721a72="skepticalcynic"]Oh yeah - I forgot to mention one thing - keep in mind that most of the prizes are going to be the least expensive models with the least features. Basically a stripped-down version. That will make a difference to your decision, too.[/quoteab24721a72]

I agree with that for the most part...but there is the custom option as well, find the exact model you want for the least amount of money, and custom order it. Most sites offer that as an option.

Margot D