Heads up on Celebrity Fit Club.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63558

Sweetmama

01-06-2007 16:08:46

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to point out that Celebrity Fit Club offers can be confusing. Although I'm sure it says this if you read, keep in mind that even though Celebrity Fit Club is on many different sites, not every sites has a free trial.

I signed up on a free trial no problems. My friend signed up on a different site and was charged almost $30 for the month with no free trial and no refund option.

It's all there if you read, but I know it's hard to muddle through it all sometimes. Just make sure you know what you're signing up for.

Hope this helps!

tliles

01-06-2007 22:21:28

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to point out that Celebrity Fit Club offers can be confusing. Although I'm sure it says this if you read, keep in mind that even though Celebrity Fit Club is on many different sites, not every sites has a free trial.

I signed up on a free trial no problems. My friend signed up on a different site and was charged almost $30 for the month with no free trial and no refund option.

I was charged on a free trial but Celebrity Fit Club said they would credit me back. The problem with the one I did was that the originating site did not pass the code on to the actual offer site. One phone call and it all worked out. Good luck,

Sweetmama

01-06-2007 22:24:33

Ok, thanks! My friend signed up on yourfreevideoipods. She called to ask why she was charged for a free trial and they wouldn't refund her. I'm not sure if she should call back then. Thanks!