Couple of questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63359

aviendha47

30-05-2007 03:29:49

1 - I see a lot of offers from the same company with different products. For example Ultima and Celladerm. Can you do each individual product or just one per company?

2 - Just curious but can you anonymously change peoples titles if you donate, does it tell you who changed it?

3 - Posting twice in a row, double posting. I remember reading about this, that it is not allowed. Is that correct? What if it's been days and no one has added to the thread?

That's all for now, thanks- )

patrick_7412

30-05-2007 04:12:27

[quoteb2cc2b0414="aviendha47"]1 - I see a lot of offers from the same company with different products. For example Ultima and Celladerm. Can you do each individual product or just one per company?

2 - Just curious but can you anonymously change peoples titles if you donate, does it tell you who changed it?

3 - Posting twice in a row, double posting. I remember reading about this, that it is not allowed. Is that correct? What if it's been days and no one has added to the thread?

That's all for now, thanks- )[/quoteb2cc2b0414]

I'll try to answer these to the best of my ability )

1. I have done offers just like that (Celladerm Tanning, Acne, as well as the Bargin Homes/Auto offers), and I have never had any problems.

2. Not that I'm aware of, but it's never happened to me, and I don't think many people will know this question (best to ask a mod).

3. It depends on exactly what you are talking about...topics such as the Trading post can only be bumped once / 24 hours..

tylerc

30-05-2007 04:13:37

[quote2ac878f1b3="aviendha47"]1 - I see a lot of offers from the same company with different products. For example Ultima and Celladerm. Can you do each individual product or just one per company?

That's all for now, thanks- )[/quote2ac878f1b3]

1. I've done several products from different companies and never had a problem.

2. I don't think it says who donated to change it.

3. It's frowned upon, but in some cases acceptable.

CollidgeGraduit

30-05-2007 04:43:11

[quote15d840bd2e="tylerc"]
3. It's frowned upon, but in some cases acceptable.[/quote15d840bd2e]

Yup, use your best judgement. If there's a thread in which you posted last, and you've got something worthwhile to contribute (and to make it worth reviving the thread), then it's fine to post again.

aviendha47

30-05-2007 14:46:24

Great answers guys, I really appreciate it. )

cubbieco

30-05-2007 17:47:32

for #1 TLC doesn't let you do two of their products. Some other companies don't as well. What will happen is that you will get an error when you are trying to complete the offer and you won't get charged. If this happens just move on and pick another offer.

aviendha47

30-05-2007 17:56:34

[quoted1aac8f75e="cubbieco"]for #1 TLC doesn't let you do two of their products. Some other companies don't as well. What will happen is that you will get an error when you are trying to complete the offer and you won't get charged. If this happens just move on and pick another offer.[/quoted1aac8f75e]

Thanks. ) That was one of my concerns, whether or not they'd let an order go through without catching that it was the second time one ordered from the same company.

laurelwm

30-05-2007 18:59:33

[quote9b8a08019b="cubbieco"]for #1 TLC doesn't let you do two of their products. Some other companies don't as well. What will happen is that you will get an error when you are trying to complete the offer and you won't get charged. If this happens just move on and pick another offer.[/quote9b8a08019b]

Actually, I think you mean TL Sciences, which allows only one product trial every 90 days.

A couple of other companies don't allow you to try multiple products - TrimLife comes to mind right off. But the ones that don't allow it will tell you when you try to sign up.

Laurel

aviendha47

30-05-2007 19:24:21

Thanks for the clarification. )