BEWARE BEAUTIFUL SKIN

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63318

toddjaco

29-05-2007 15:29:56

Hi everyone - I just got ripped off for 62.00 be beautiful skin when I tried to return their product (incorrect crediting of my account). Even though they screwed up and told me for a month they would straighten it out - they ever did. I found out today they have no intention of straightening it out. In addition - the CSR's have a punky crappy attitude. Ive been doing this for three months and this was my first bad experience. I would advise everyoe to think twice before sampling Beautiful Skin.

Kidd

29-05-2007 16:39:08

thats why u use a credit card that could dispute these things.

turbohim

29-05-2007 16:43:48

or a card issued by your bank so you could dispute it with the help of your bank

jy3

29-05-2007 17:32:02

how did u pay for it?
u should be able to dispute the charge

DIABLO

29-05-2007 17:49:19

[quote8f31248873="toddjaco"]Hi everyone - I just got ripped off for 62.00 be beautiful skin when [b8f31248873]I tried to return their product (incorrect crediting of my account)[/b8f31248873]. Even though they screwed up and told me for a month they would straighten it out - they ever did. I found out today they have no intention of straightening it out. In addition - the CSR's have a punky crappy attitude. Ive been doing this for three months and this was my first bad experience. I would advise everyoe to think twice before sampling Beautiful Skin.[/quote8f31248873]

That's offer fraud, you have to be interested in the offers you do. So really you're the one trying to rip them off by making them send you something you aren't interested in and pay for your green. I'm glad they charged you, you deserve it.

Jams44

29-05-2007 17:53:09

[quotee21dded1ab="DIABLO"][quotee21dded1ab="toddjaco"]Hi everyone - I just got ripped off for 62.00 be beautiful skin when [be21dded1ab]I tried to return their product (incorrect crediting of my account)[/colore21dded1ab][/be21dded1ab]. Even though they screwed up and told me for a month they would straighten it out - they ever did. I found out today they have no intention of straightening it out. In addition - the CSR's have a punky crappy attitude. Ive been doing this for three months and this was my first bad experience. I would advise everyoe to think twice before sampling Beautiful Skin.[/quotee21dded1ab]

That's offer fraud, you have to be interested in the offers you do. So really you're the one trying to rip them off by making them send you something you aren't interested in and pay for your green. I'm glad they charged you, you deserve it.[/quotee21dded1ab]

you are an idiot - learn to read in the context

ILoveToys

29-05-2007 17:54:44

Seems like I did this offer w/ no problems....

maksmom

29-05-2007 18:02:42

Why is that offer fraud? The way it works with Beautiful Skin is you get the product, try it...if you like it, fine. If it's not for you, return the unused portion and get a credit. I did this offer, too. There was absolutely no problem, the csr was very polite and helpful and I found it to be a very positive experience.
In any case, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. ( I do hope you get it cleared up.

Retiree

29-05-2007 21:10:28

Had a beautiful experience with beautiful skin. Really no problem everything worked out well. Think people need to read [u308b6c3730]everything[/u308b6c3730] very carefully especially as to how it is they want anything handled. Sorry this happened to you & hope you can resolve it.

gambit00x

29-05-2007 23:11:59

No diablo, that's not fraud. Nowhere does his message say he wasn't interested. Hey toddjaco, if you abode by their TOS, and they won't return your money, dispute it (as was said). As a last resort visit ripoffreport.com

Margot530

30-05-2007 06:50:58

I also did beautiful skin, as am trying to find something that my daughter will use, and is something that will work for her.

Unfortunately, there were so many steps involved, that after a week, she just gave up. Typical teen. wink

I did have only one issue when I followed the TOS; I was charged until the product was received, but once they had it, got the refund with out even having to call.

Did you by chance talk to a supervisor? If you were told at one point that they were going to fix the situation, then it is in their records that that was said....if you haven't tried a supervisor yet, do! They are much more able to help. As hard it may be to do, be polite and somewhat cheery....just confused as to why this is happening, and they will get the matter straightened out. Or at the very least, state how the TOS were not met...it is in your best interest to follow this through.

Hope I helped and you get it worked out!

Margot wink