I need some suggestions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62825

nylivinglarge

23-05-2007 01:08:36

Hello,
I am sort of a newbie...I've been doing trades here and there. Until recently, I just realized that I'm running out of offers to do. I guess now the only way for me to earn money is through referrals. But what if I do not have money to offer for my referrals? Can I do other trades such as green for green...green for e-books...green for a product...green for a service....or another other? If so, what can of trade do you think is more effective?

Also, I would like to know what would be better between paying upon green or upon approval? I'm so scared of scammers.lol. I'm sure my questions were probably asked by someone else before, but I want to be safe and ask this again because I don't want to run into trouble. Any help would be appreciated since I am still considered myself new to the field. Thank you for your time and consideration!

ldybug1752

23-05-2007 01:15:51

Hey there ) If you want to start getting referrals for yourself, as opposed to being the referral, I suggest green for green, however, you said you want to start getting referrals because you're running out of offers. Since that's the case, I would pay for your refs (via e-book, or something else, as long as they agree to the terms of the trade and are 100% aware of what they are recieving).

You said you don't have money to pay for refs - you could always pay on approval...which brings me to your next question. You will get more referrals if you pay on green, but you will be safer paying on approval, so it's really up to you!

Overall, I recommend doing green for green until you're sure you've 'run out of' offers, then start paying for refs (on approval). Once you cash out once, you can start to pay on green if you wish.

Hope this helps a little, but I appreciate anyone else's opinion here, so please give! )

skepticalcynic

23-05-2007 05:23:33

Some people say they've run out of offers when what they really mean is that they've run out of cheap trial offers. Sometimes you need to be willing to do other offers and make purchases for things you like which may actually cost more than you're making - but you're getting your product for a discount. I've had to do this a couple of times to finish a trade - but I basically got a great discount on some things I really like.

Definitely you should try green-for-green until you absolutely CAN'T do another offer.

8)

nylivinglarge

23-05-2007 17:37:49

Thank you skepticalcynic and ldybug1752 for your reply. How long do the referrals have to usually want upon approval? I really don't want them to wait for long. Also, what are "non-cc's"? No one can explain it clear to me. I'm guessing DIY is like treasuretrooper and earnsaving sites right?...or am I wrong?

cubbieco

23-05-2007 17:47:18

OK - the old question one strategy is to do a site for money first. In other words trade green for greens just for one site that you are planning to do for a paypal payment. Then you can start doing other sites using that money to pay for greens.

Never forget DIY. You can go to lucrocash.com (run by fipg mods) and do offers strictly for points that you can redeem for cash if you are low on money.

For the new questions if you refer somebody on approval they will have to wait until you finish the site. If you are only doing offers on approval that can be more than a month.

non-cc offers are offers that do not require a credit card to complete. They are often surveys or car loans or things like that.

Margot530

25-05-2007 17:41:33

If you think you are running out of offers, try trading green for green with someone who is working a site such as the git-r-free network...nearly 500 different offers available. It's truely incredible!

And I agree, green for green is a good way to go, and is often cheaper.

I have all the git-r-free sites, but have nearly every other site there is...so probably wouldn't be of much help to you...sorry, but there are plenty out there that trade green for green on the git-r-free siites.

Much luck to you!

Margot wink

nylivinglarge

25-05-2007 22:01:22

Thanks Margot530! I'll keep that in mind.

I also have another question, if your account is on hold for other websites, will you be able to get approved for your gifts of another unrelated website. For example, if I make a newbie stupid mistake with wish4free and my accounts are on hold, will I still get approved for gifts at yourgiftsfree after I get all the referrals I needed?? I asked some people and they told me that it's up to each Term of Service. I kept on going back to read it but I don't see them stating anything related to this. Any suggestion?

Sweetmama

26-05-2007 23:43:48

I would submit a support ticket to the site asking them. Just be upfront, they are usually very easy to work with - especially if you do it before you have your ref's. Good luck!

YourGiftsFree

27-05-2007 06:52:35

[quote65da1579f4="nylivinglarge"]Thanks Margot530! I'll keep that in mind.

I also have another question, if your account is on hold for other websites, will you be able to get approved for your gifts of another unrelated website. For example, if I make a newbie stupid mistake with wish4free and my accounts are on hold, will I still get approved for gifts at yourgiftsfree after I get all the referrals I needed?? I asked some people and they told me that it's up to each Term of Service. I kept on going back to read it but I don't see them stating anything related to this. Any suggestion?[/quote65da1579f4]

You will not go on hold for going on hold at another website. You can go on hold if you break OUR T.O.S.