Paypal question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62187

tliles

15-05-2007 11:29:42

I have a paypal account and have been verified-where do I put my paypal account information so I can get paid when I go green for someone? Thanks, tl

tinkerjenn

15-05-2007 11:36:22

There is a column that says contact info. Click it and put your paypal info in the pop-up box. )

alan4561

15-05-2007 12:27:21

There are two boxes under the "Receiver Notes/Contact" column. The first box has a link in it that says "Edit PayPal/Site Link/Notes". Click on it, and a popup window appears. Type in your paypal address there, and state that it is such (there's no such thing as too much information in the Trade Module), and click OK.

Also, you could send a PM to the trader, after the trade is completed, with your paypal address.

Margot530

17-05-2007 05:58:12

[quotec0ccfd8c8e="alan4561"]There are two boxes under the "Receiver Notes/Contact" column. The first box has a link in it that says "Edit PayPal/Site Link/Notes". Click on it, and a popup window appears. Type in your paypal address there, and state that it is such (there's no such thing as too much information in the Trade Module), and click OK.

Also, you could send a PM to the trader, after the trade is completed, with your paypal address.[/quotec0ccfd8c8e]

Good info all!

It's also a good idea to put your personal email address in the bottom link, as it is probably the e-mail you used to sign up on the site with...this prevents a lot of confussion.

Margot wink

skepticalcynic

17-05-2007 06:19:27

Margot - that's a FANTASTIC idea! It would help so much!