another offer question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62003

marbleeye

12-05-2007 10:20:09

Has anybody done the Corticet offer? Do they send out a confirmation email? I completed this offer and It was suppose to be an instant offer but you know how that goes. I have not received a confirmation email as of yet.

thanks

gmario

12-05-2007 11:53:45

[quote49fe0d9bed="marbleeye"]Has anybody done the Corticet offer? Do they send out a confirmation email? I completed this offer and It was suppose to be an instant offer but you know how that goes. I have not received a confirmation email as of yet.

thanks[/quote49fe0d9bed]

You probably made a mistake while doing the offer which might be why it didn't credit or why you didn't get a confirmation email.

moviemadnessman

12-05-2007 12:21:57

Or, it is possible that the offer doesn't send a confirmation email; I've had a few like that myself (can't remember specifics). I would say wait a little bit, or contact the Customer Service for the offer to see if they can send you an email or something like that.

patrick_7412

12-05-2007 18:07:04

I've never even heard of that offer, but I would recommend waiting about 48 - 78 hours, and then calling them up if no credit.

Not too sure if that e-mail would help you receive credit though, as it probably won't have any tracking information attached to it (

Margot530

12-05-2007 20:59:45

[quotecea8e4032a="marbleeye"]Has anybody done the Corticet offer? Do they send out a confirmation email? I completed this offer and It was suppose to be an instant offer but you know how that goes. I have not received a confirmation email as of yet.

thanks[/quotecea8e4032a]

I just did that offer rescently, and they did not send out a confirmation, but the site did credit after a few days.

Margot