WHAT TO DO????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61867

metalmouth88

10-05-2007 15:00:53

( ok i understand the part where person A wants someone to go to an IFW site and complete an offer for them. then person B comes along sees the offer and jumps on it.....BUT when person B goes to the site and fills out the offer are they actually buying the prduct or what....thats the part that confuses me the most!!!

tinkerjenn

10-05-2007 15:05:13

Actually, most of the offers are for you to try something out. No t necessarily buy, just try.

weebles_five

11-05-2007 07:52:53

It can seem very overwhelming at first. My advice as a newbie is to READ, READ, READ everything you can get your hands on!! Check out all the rules and read the posts in the help site. You really find a lot of answers to your questions before having to ask. But if you can't find it? ASK! I was told "no question is dumb". Most people on here are very helpful and kind!

Have a great day! cheer

laurelwm

14-05-2007 08:00:17

[quote308a890941="metalmouth88"]( ok i understand the part where person A wants someone to go to an IFW site and complete an offer for them. then person B comes along sees the offer and jumps on it.....BUT when person B goes to the site and fills out the offer are they actually buying the prduct or what....thats the part that confuses me the most!!![/quote308a890941]

I know it can be confusing when you first get started. Let me see if I can explain it better..........

Let's say I have an account on a IFW site - YourPS34free.com. I need [b308a890941]5 referrals[/b308a890941] for my prize (in this case, $250 PayPal).

I make an offer to pay for referrals in the Trading Post - offering people $20 to be my referral. Person B (you, for example), knows you have NOT signed up on that site before (very important), so you PM me and tell me you are interested. I set up the trade in the Trade Module and you use my link to go to the site and sign up as my [b308a890941]referral[/b308a890941].

When you sign up, you will need to complete an offer (or sometimes 2 1/2 credit offers) to go "green", which means you are credited. You should choose an offer that you are interested in looking at, whether it is a product trial or a membership trial, etc.

Once you are Green, I get credit for you as a referral. Once 5 people have gone green (you and 4 others), I get to submit for approval and get my prize.

In the mean time, you now have an account on YourPS34Free and can choose your own gift and get your own referrals to get your prize.

Does this help any???

Laurel

PS I really do need referrals on YourPS34free if anyone is interested. And I love to help new people.........

patrick_7412

14-05-2007 14:34:28

laurelwm, very nice response, and couldn't have done it any better.

Gave you + Karma )

alan4561

15-05-2007 12:58:26

laurelwm, i gave you a karma point for that answer. Beautifully done!