A little Help.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61754

tigre_79

09-05-2007 10:13:14

I need to ask a question before I start on this site. Most offers on freebie sites offer most of the same things. I know some of the rules state that we are not supposed to sign up for the same site twice, i.e. free360. My question is if one can sign up for some of the offers that are similar, such as the ebay money kits and google kits?

gmario

09-05-2007 10:31:36

[quote9ce0eeeef3="tigre_79"]I need to ask a question before I start on this site. Most offers on freebie sites offer most of the same things. I know some of the rules state that we are not supposed to sign up for the same site twice, i.e. free360. My question is if one can sign up for some of the offers that are similar, such as the ebay money kits and google kits?[/quote9ce0eeeef3]

The ebay offer and goole kit, are totally different offers and there's also a bunch of ebay and google offers that "are not the same" and you can tell by the "names they each have" just read the name of the offer and try not to do the same one twice.

skepticalcynic

09-05-2007 10:57:34

Also - when you go to the offer page, scroll down and check the name of the company on the bottom of the page. Sometimes they look like different offers but are from the same company and are really the same offer designed differently.