eAuctionTutor question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61716

hitnaui

08-05-2007 18:57:37

Just wondering if they send out confirmation e-mails or what because it has been two days since I signed up for it and I never got credit for it or a conformation e-mail. How long should I wait to receive a conformation e-mail?!?! If I don't get one what should I do?!? I have a screen shot that says that I have signed up for the site (it has my ip address and what time I signed up for it at) can I send that in instead of a header to the confirmation e-mail?

Any help would be helpful.

patrick_7412

08-05-2007 19:03:16

1. I got mine within a few hours, I would call them and tell them you never did, they will be more than happy (usually) to send you another.

2. A screen shot doesn't proof nothing, due to the sites only get credit from their affiliates if you did the offer correctly with all cookies set right and whatnot, and a picture won't proof one thing, besides you 'attempted' the offer...

hitnaui

08-05-2007 19:23:56

Thanks for the help, I guess I will call them Wednesday morning during their business hours +karma.

hitnaui

10-05-2007 08:50:40

I did not want to create a new thread dedicated to this but, I called up customer service and asked them if they could send me a conformation e-mail and I was told that they do not send them. What should I do? Was the guy lying to me?!

gmario

10-05-2007 09:26:06

[quotec6ba590f44="hitnaui"]I did not want to create a new thread dedicated to this but, I called up customer service and asked them if they could send me a conformation e-mail and I was told that they do not send them. What should I do? Was the guy lying to me?![/quotec6ba590f44]

No he was not lying, there's nothing you can really do if you cleared your cookies and all that right your offer should of credit by now.