?use your trades before you open your wallet?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61208

Lorne

02-05-2007 11:32:35

From one of the many guides I read last night

Don't pay with paypal if you have to go first. Everyone loses money this way. If you are a newb, use your trades before you open your wallet. You should be able to do about 20 trades easily before you start running low on offers. By then your TR will be high enough that if you want to pay for trades you can.

[bf39519a5bf]use your trades before you open your wallet[/bf39519a5bf]

I'm unclear on this point. Don't know why! Maybe this is the question What's the difference between trading and getting paid to complete an offer?

Cheers,
Lorne.

skepticalcynic

02-05-2007 11:37:38

Trading can be a couple of things - I think what you're talking about is where you do a site for someone and they do a site for you. It's also called "green for green". But you can also do trades for money - or anything for that matter.

I hope that answers your question. Feel free to PM me if you need additional help or clarification.

8)

Tholek

02-05-2007 11:39:47

Technically, trading cash for greens is still "Trading", however the inference there is that one should do green for green trades before [i68f7b309f7]having[/i68f7b309f7] to resort to paying for them. Green for green trading usually being less expensive than paying outright cash. Traditionally, those who do such trades eventually run out of offers to do, and [i68f7b309f7]then[/i68f7b309f7] they have no choice but to pay.

There is another side to this, and that is when trading green for green, one has to deal with the consequences of doing an offer. To some, paying means being just done with it, and not having to deal with that.

Lorne

02-05-2007 12:12:14

[quoteba7890ade6="skepticalcynic"]Trading can be a couple of things - I think what you're talking about is where you do a site for someone and they do a site for you. It's also called "green for green". But you can also do trades for money - or anything for that matter.[/quoteba7890ade6]

oic. green for green makes sense.

So, what would be a good freebie to be working on, so that I have something to trade for?

Cheers,
Lorne.

TryinToGetPaid

02-05-2007 12:23:31

ZeroPriceTags.