HELP!! Site Admin or Moderator Please Respond!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61021

NDJ

30-04-2007 13:03:29

Hi,

I have a problem. Apparently I have been prevented from sending any PM's by the site admin.

I am a newbie and apparently I was spamming by offering people trades although I did not think I was. I have since found out that I was incorrect so I accept full responsibility and it will not happen again.

The problem is I cannot contact a moderator or the site admin to find out how long I will be prevented from sending PM's because I cannot send any PM's.

I am involved in several trades with others and do not want them to think I am scamming them. My reputation is very important to me.

Could a moderator or the site admin please answer this question for me.

Thanks

moviemadnessman

30-04-2007 13:15:44

I am not a mod, and I don't know when it started for you, but the general length of time is 5 days.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60880

NDJ

30-04-2007 13:31:00

Thanks for the help!!

CJay13

30-04-2007 13:44:46

I have also encountered the same problem as you have. I did not send any referral links whatsoever but I was unaware that asking others to trade was spamming.

I'm sorry for this problem and I'll be sure it will not happen again. If an admin or moderator could contact me and let me the know to the extent of my ban from PMs, I would really appreciate it.

I have the same dilemma in that I am currently involved in a number of trades as well right now and do not want any users to think I am scamming them.

Again, sorry for the problem, and I hope someone can help me as to how long I am in this position for. Thanks.

-Chris

stueybaby17

30-04-2007 16:05:05

[quote63bde9b617="CJay13"]I have also encountered the same problem as you have. I did not send any referral links whatsoever but I was unaware that asking others to trade was spamming.

I'm sorry for this problem and I'll be sure it will not happen again. If an admin or moderator could contact me and let me the know to the extent of my ban from PMs, I would really appreciate it.

I have the same dilemma in that I am currently involved in a number of trades as well right now and do not want any users to think I am scamming them.

Again, sorry for the problem, and I hope someone can help me as to how long I am in this position for. Thanks.

-Chris[/quote63bde9b617]

It's usually 5 days. If you are trading with people already then you could probably open up a trade in the scammers and problem traders forum and explain that you were spamming and lost your PM privilages and that you are not a scammer.

dmorris68

30-04-2007 16:10:33

I just answered this in your other post.

Please don't create duplicate topics to ask the same question.