Offer Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60951

frochaibo

29-04-2007 17:48:45

Hello everyone,

I have been working on the sites for about a month now and have stumbled upon a roadblock.

My 2 questions are I have noticed that many offers are the same on many of the sites. Once I have completed the majority of the offers how do I go about being able to complete offers on other sites if there aren't any that I can do that I feel are reasonable? By the offers all being the same it really slows down the amount of referrals that I can do.

Why are there multiple offers for the same company on one site if you can only do one of the offers? For example - Trim life & Trim day, I went in and did trim life but couldn't do trim day because the message stated that I had already completed an offer on their site. (I did delete cookies) other examples are psychic realm and 1on1psychic - you can not do both but both are listed on the same page.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Fermin Rocha Jr.

moviemadnessman

29-04-2007 18:27:53

In regards to running out of offers, yes, it may end up happening. But most sites these days allow you to just get an extra ref instead of doing an offer; just submit a support ticket. That only works if you sign up unreferred, however.

Margot530

29-04-2007 18:31:43

Hi There,

I had a simular experience with having limited offers available. But now that I have moved on to different sites, I've come across many new ones. Many sites add new offers weekly, and some even daily. I was referred recently to a site that has 300 offers!! Git-r-free, amazing variety of offers to choose from. In fact, I'd be happy to refer you there wink . And there are quite a few other people discovering that site that have started trading there also.

When it comes to completing 2 offers from the same co. most will only allow one product at a time, but not all. Bargin network is a tricky one. The offers include

Hud Homes Now
The Price Store

Bargin Cars
Bargin Cars II
Bargin Combo (both cars and homes)
Bargin Homes
Bargin Homes II

Each of these can be done once, except Bargin Homes; you can only do one Bargin Homes offer ever. Both Hud Homes Now and The Price Store can be done at the same time. If you are a member of one of the "Bargin" offers I listed, chances are you can't do another one while still a member of the first one you did. I have heard some people have been able to do this, but I haven't and neither have the majority of the others that I know.

Advantage Language and Advantage Language II are the same offer, and only one can be completed, or it may cause fruading if it goes through, so be careful. There is a stop feature on some of the offers that wont allow you to fraud, which is helpful, in the event you don't know that some offers are the same. But don't put all your faith in it. Keep very good records of all offers completed.

The above info was given me by site owners, so I know it is accurate. I have heard that you can only complete one Celladerm offer and get credit, but you will still get the product. Another one I heard is that you can only do one tl science offer every 90 days...I can't confirm or deny these statements.

Rest assured that you will find many new offers as you go along. D

Hang in there, and check into the git-r-free site, it's truly amazing.

Hope I helped you out!

Margot D

laurelwm

29-04-2007 19:54:26

I can confirm that you can do one TL Sciences product every 90 days - that is what they emailed me when I asked.

I did one when I first started, and one last week, so as far as I can tell it works (after the 90 days)

Laurel

Denise07

01-05-2007 09:35:10

[quoteecc6582005="laurelwm"]I can confirm that you can do one TL Sciences product every 90 days - that is what they emailed me when I asked.

I did one when I first started, and one last week, so as far as I can tell it works (after the 90 days)

Laurel[/quoteecc6582005]

I'm so glad to hear that. Was wondering if I would ever be able to do another offer for TL Sciences. Thanks for the info D

shaggz

01-05-2007 13:32:00

[quote9d13010f67="Margot530"]Hi There,

I had a simular experience with having limited offers available. But now that I have moved on to different sites, I've come across many new ones. Many sites add new offers weekly, and some even daily. I was referred recently to a site that has 300 offers!! Git-r-free, amazing variety of offers to choose from. In fact, I'd be happy to refer you there wink . And there are quite a few other people discovering that site that have started trading there also.

When it comes to completing 2 offers from the same co. most will only allow one product at a time, but not all. Bargin network is a tricky one. The offers include

Hud Homes Now
The Price Store

Bargin Cars
Bargin Cars II
Bargin Combo (both cars and homes)
Bargin Homes
Bargin Homes II

Each of these can be done once, except Bargin Homes; you can only do one Bargin Homes offer ever. Both Hud Homes Now and The Price Store can be done at the same time. If you are a member of one of the "Bargin" offers I listed, chances are you can't do another one while still a member of the first one you did. I have heard some people have been able to do this, but I haven't and neither have the majority of the others that I know.

Advantage Language and Advantage Language II are the same offer, and only one can be completed, or it may cause fruading if it goes through, so be careful. There is a stop feature on some of the offers that wont allow you to fraud, which is helpful, in the event you don't know that some offers are the same. But don't put all your faith in it. Keep very good records of all offers completed.

The above info was given me by site owners, so I know it is accurate. I have heard that you can only complete one Celladerm offer and get credit, but you will still get the product. Another one I heard is that you can only do one tl science offer every 90 days...I can't confirm or deny these statements.

Rest assured that you will find many new offers as you go along. D

Hang in there, and check into the git-r-free site, it's truly amazing.

Hope I helped you out!

Margot D[/quote9d13010f67]

When I was heavily into trading like all of you, my biggest problem was not having offers i could try out... That is why when I launched my sites "Git-R-Free.com" I spent a good month just seeking out as many offers as I could find we are now 420 offers strong, and still adding more each day.

Normally offers will give you an error if you've done it before, but not always, as users who try to fraud offers found ways around things, but eventually they all will be caught and suspended on the site they are trying to fraud. Normally if the offer has a UNIQUE name, you should be able to do it, except as stated TL Science offers have their own rules.