Can anyone tell me some great sites?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60792

wufm

27-04-2007 15:23:59

i know trainn and 123stuff site,any other site? wink

ldybug1752

27-04-2007 15:35:33

There's lots of great sites! My favorites, so far, are OrderGiftsFree, and ZeroPriceTags. I'm only partial to them because I've cashed out on them, and you can do so over and over. The support is wonderful! HotGifts4You is also a really great, new network. There's a new one, key2free, that so far seems pretty good...All of these sites allow you to cash out over and over (fun!) ) But, there are lots and lots of great networks out there, you can read a lot about most of them from the Forum Index. Good luck! (And please Request TR on our trade, for the love of GOD!!!! ;) )

sugartaspice

27-04-2007 18:12:38

[quote7693b57162="ldybug1752"]There's lots of great sites! My favorites, so far, are OrderGiftsFree, and ZeroPriceTags. I'm only partial to them because I've cashed out on them, and you can do so over and over. The support is wonderful! HotGifts4You is also a really great, new network. There's a new one, key2free, that so far seems pretty good...All of these sites allow you to cash out over and over (fun!) ) But, there are lots and lots of great networks out there, you can read a lot about most of them from the Forum Index. Good luck! (And please Request TR on our trade, for the love of GOD!!!! ;) )[/quote7693b57162]

Yes, I love ordergiftsfree and Zeropricetags as well!

sandra habina

27-04-2007 18:20:30

[quote1b571be703="ldybug1752"]There's lots of great sites! My favorites, so far, are OrderGiftsFree, and ZeroPriceTags. I'm only partial to them because I've cashed out on them, and you can do so over and over. The support is wonderful! HotGifts4You is also a really great, new network. There's a new one, key2free, that so far seems pretty good...All of these sites allow you to cash out over and over (fun!) ) But, there are lots and lots of great networks out there, you can read a lot about most of them from the Forum Index. Good luck! (And please Request TR on our trade, for the love of GOD!!!! ;) )[/quote1b571be703]

I agree there are many great sites. I will say that Hotgifts4you is awesome, you can do it over and over and you can get an extra referral for your offer credit and the support is great and the prizes are unique. Go for it.

cubbieco

27-04-2007 22:06:45

The support at 2dollardeal has been good for me. I needed a manual credit and it was granted in just a couple of days.

whypayitsfree seems to have had problems in the past (due to their ranking here) but they currently are working very hard to improve things. They are currently offering instant payouts so when you finish a site you wait a couple of days for approval then get paid instantly after that. Manual credits take time here, but that's not entirely their fault.

Oh and hotgifts4you is also great, but that's already been stated.

One last thing If you find anybody helpful that has any mention of trades in their signature, why not PM them for your next trade instead of looking through the trade forum. I have personally dealt with sandra_habina and would recommend her as a great trader (although you can deal with me as well.)

Denise07

28-04-2007 10:35:21

I like the HotGifts4You sites. Awesome support, quick payouts, easy to green on.