Completely Clueless!! HELP

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60737

pcy628

26-04-2007 20:28:30

So I read about all this and became very interested but I have already come upon some problems, is it me or is it bad beginners luck??

~When I clear cookies before I go to an offer, the site gets an error and I can not access the offer, but it does not do it when I don't clear cookies

~I did complete an offer but my credit was not posted...I contacted their support and they said it could take as long as a month to process manually, is this common??

~All the offers on the site required I pay...I mean I don't mind paying $5-10 but this site had offers that were mostly $20-50, when I was only getting 30 for completing the offer. Are most sites like this?? At this point I am losing money not making money.

If anyone could give me some pointers that would be so great!

sandra habina

26-04-2007 23:54:46

There are many sites that have free offers and offers for $1 even. I am not sure what site you were on but check some of the other sites dear. If you do a site like I have and spend $4 or less to green and get paid $18-$20 you are making money and that is the way it should be.

Margot530

27-04-2007 03:54:30

Sandra is very correct.

You need to start out with easy sites, that pay less but still build your TR.

My guess is that you were swamped with offers, being new, and picked the ones that appeared most inviting, meaning the ones that paid more???

A real good rule of thumb-- The higher someone is offering you to green, the more complicated and costly the site is for you to complete.

Stick with lower paying sites that have lots of $1 offers or even free, or a low s/h charge, and you will still make money and get your TR up there.

Sandy is a great person to start out with, she is a very established trader, loves working with new people, is very helpful, and honest.

I'd be happy to help you with any questions you may have, and never consider yourself a bother. I think there are some people on here that will attest to the fact that I love to help out whenever the chance arises! I have a thread on "help" re possible reasons you may not be getting credits like you should, and have had a lot of success helping people clean up their computers, locating the problem that is causing thier issues, and correcting them.

Much success here wink

Margot D

aharleymom

01-05-2007 16:50:29

Hello

As for clearing cookies, make sure you clear the cookies BEFORE you login to the site. If you clear them after you are already logged in, you erase your path and that can cause problems on your computer and how it talks to the offer sites. This could explain some of the problems with your offers getting credited.

Offers on sites vary. I have some with free and low cost offers so you can get cash in your pocket. Try to focus on these sites so you can build your $$$.

Hope this helps. Ask anytime you have q question - I'm glad to help. )

aharleymom

=====================
Paying $25 on GREEN for each

gifts.hotgifts4you
coke.ordergiftsfree
fastfood.ordergiftsfree
500.free4me

condra

01-05-2007 17:24:25

i'll leave this one to you gals D

gmario

01-05-2007 20:03:56

yup have fun

Margot530

03-05-2007 21:44:18

[quoteb8224f5d88="aharleymom"]Hello

As for clearing cookies, make sure you clear the cookies BEFORE you login to the site. If you clear them after you are already logged in, you erase your path and that can cause problems on your computer and how it talks to the offer sites. This could explain some of the problems with your offers getting credited.

Offers on sites vary. I have some with free and low cost offers so you can get cash in your pocket. Try to focus on these sites so you can build your $$$.

Hope this helps. Ask anytime you have q question - I'm glad to help. )

aharleymom

=====================
Paying $25 on GREEN for each

gifts.hotgifts4you
coke.ordergiftsfree
fastfood.ordergiftsfree
500.free4me[/quoteb8224f5d88]

I've tried it both ways, and found that as long as I have only one cookie at the top, that it is best to clear you cookies and files just prior to completing the offer. You are permenently attachted to your referral, so that can't change.

Just did an offer that way and greened instantly, but need that one cookie to remain at the top.

I tried it different ways, and chose what works best for me....I green instantly 4 out of 5 times, on average, and either have to wait awhile (from an hour to 3-4 days) and diid have to do manuals, but haven't for awhile now. Just pick what works best for you, like I did.

Good luck wink

Margot