Customer Service Issue.......Help!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60635

russgardner

25-04-2007 14:18:27

I registered under a username yesterday, and I must have misspelled my email address because I never received an email for account activation.
Well, while I was browsing around checking out the site, I was PMed to go green for someone. My question is, how can I either gain access to the original username, which should have credit for 1 referral, or change that referral to my new username..........please advise or redirect my query to someone that can help me.
I have seen no links to admin or any other form of customer service.

Thank you for your Time and Consideration in this Matter!

moviemadnessman

25-04-2007 14:28:40

Your best bet would be to contact the admin personnel for the site in question and explain the situation directly to them.

aharleymom

25-04-2007 15:59:16

Open a support ticket at the site and explain your situation. They should be able to determine what happened and let you know if anything can be done.

Hope this helps!

moviemadnessman

25-04-2007 18:15:20

[quote4b3ea78a09="russgardner"]I have seen no links to admin or any other form of customer service.

Thank you for your Time and Consideration in this Matter![/quote4b3ea78a09]I see you edited your post. Tell us, what site is it?

russgardner

26-04-2007 11:45:46

The site is ipodguide.com

Margot530

26-04-2007 14:47:36

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I sent you a longer detailed note, as was unsure about the exact nature of your problem, but I can help you with finding the site administration here, if that is what you need.

From the main forums page, go to help look under the bright red box, and written in drak red is the word "moderators," click on that and a list of site administrators will pop up with various ways to contact them...just don't contact the guy on top...he is the owner, and doesn't like getting pm'd.

More in my note to you.

Good luck to you, and hope I helped D

Margot wink