Two questions.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60517

Mutara Nebula

24-04-2007 09:56:53

What does it mean when you click on HIDE TRADE and why would you do that?

Is it okay to post in the forum you are actively looking to be a referral for someone. I saw plenty of people looking for them last night but when I PM a few nobody was around so I was wondering if it was okay to announce in a message that you want to be a refferal.

Or is there some way on this board to find when people are signed in?

I guess tha's more than two questions. D

Thanks to any and all who answer!

stueybaby17

24-04-2007 10:01:30

Hide Trade just moves the trade to a hidden section. You can still see them by clicking show hidden trades. It is just there so you can hide some of the old trades that you are doing to make it less cluttered and easier to view.

You can post that you want to be a referral in the trading post section of the forum. Read the rules there because they have different rules about bumping a topic and creating a topic and whatnot.

At the bottom of the main page you can see everybody that logged on today and who is currently online.

And if you'd like I can set up a trade and you can be a referral for me.

condra

24-04-2007 13:12:03

Lol

yes you can post, but you'll get hundreds of pms then. aka you'll be lost lol

laurelwm

25-04-2007 05:33:41

I generally hide all of my completed trades - it keeps my trades page from being overwhelmed.

You can post in the Trading Post that you are looking to be a referral, but be prepared to get swamped with PMs. It may be a better bet to PM 5-6 established traders and let them know that you are interested. If you stick with traders above a TR of 50-75 who you see posting helpful things and stuff, you will have a better chance of getting someone helpful and not a scammer.

Laurel

PS I have sites I'm paying for if you're interested.

Margot530

26-04-2007 06:40:47

Good answers...I always hide my completed trades, and can click show hidden trades when ever I want to refer back to them. Does unclutter things.

I agree you will be swamped with offers, and not all are good ones even though they appear to be, mostly because of the high pay offered. This is just a general rule of thumb...the higher the pay, the harder the site is, and more expensive for you to green on. Stick with easy sites at first, that you get paid less for, but will still make money and build your TR up.

And Laurel, you just hurt my feelings wink ....I don't have a real high TR here yet, but I'm very helpful (I hope), and have had nothing but great trades with others. I think I spend more time helping then trading...LOL

So, Metra Nebula, if you ever have a question about anything, feel free to ask, and no trade is nec for me to help you along...I love to watch people succeed at this!

Margot D

gator1002

26-04-2007 06:57:01

[quote2bdb95d041="Margot530"]Good answers...I always hide my completed trades, and can click show hidden trades when ever I want to refer back to them. Does unclutter things.

I agree you will be swamped with offers, and not all are good ones even though they appear to be, mostly because of the high pay offered. This is just a general rule of thumb...the higher the pay, the harder the site is, and more expensive for you to green on. Stick with easy sites at first, that you get paid less for, but will still make money and build your TR up.

And Laurel, you just hurt my feelings wink ....I don't have a real high TR here yet, but I'm very helpful (I hope), and have had nothing but great trades with others. I think I spend more time helping then trading...LOL

So, Metra Nebula, if you ever have a question about anything, feel free to ask, and no trade is nc for me to help you along...I love to watch people succeed at this!

Market D[/quote2bdb95d041] Im sure she didnt meen to hurt your feelings. There are exceptions to every rule and you would be one of those. Thats why your Karma is higher than your tr.

gmario

26-04-2007 07:04:06

[quote645c7cf8fe="Margot530"]Good answers...I always hide my completed trades, and can click show hidden trades when ever I want to refer back to them. Does unclutter things.

So, Metra Nebula, if you ever have a question about anything, feel free to ask, and no trade is nc for me to help you along...I love to watch people succeed at this!

Market D[/quote645c7cf8fe]

Cool +Karma

laurelwm

26-04-2007 09:02:15

[quote07870fdbbb="Margot530"]
[/quote07870fdbbb]

My most sincere appologies oops There are exceptions to every rule, and you are most definately one in this case.

Laurel

Margot530

26-04-2007 13:40:58

[quote8388ed9a07="laurelwm"][quote8388ed9a07="Margot530"]
[/quote8388ed9a07]

My most sincere appologies oops There are exceptions to every rule, and you are most definately one in this case.

Laurel[/quote8388ed9a07]

Oh, thank you so much Laurel, that is sweet of you; and I really was just semi kidding but trying to point out that there are some that are helpful that don't have that kind of TR yet....no harm done at all hun. wink

And Gator, I appreciate you too, you always seem to be in there lending a helpul hand as well...remember goingdiamond and her thread about newbies and time limits? You should see what someone had to do, to go and spoil the good thing we all had going there..you too Laurel, if you guys haven't seen it already.

Happy trading everyone!

Margot D