Helpful hint for newbies

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59682

tinkerjenn

14-04-2007 19:09:16

There are offers out there that have one day trials. In my (limited) experience, they do not credit instantly and do not send confirmation emails. Also, it is impossible to do manual credits because by the time the manual credit gets sent to them, you've already cancelled.

Just a head's up and hopefully helpful )

condra

14-04-2007 19:14:52

well i did the driving for dollars 1 day trial and it worked fine D

laurelwm

14-04-2007 19:21:50

I did several one day trials, and they did work for me, but I agree that they were a pain.

tammij

16-04-2007 09:55:11

Maybe this is going to sound incredibly blonde ( I can see my husband rolling his eyes now lol ), but unless someone really wants what is being offered as a trial you all are cancelling before you get charged the monthly / quarterly payment is charged correct? So does this cause a problem with green status at sites or anything along those lines. Also can you do the same offer more than once if you want to try it again ie weightloss etc. somewhere down the road?

manOFice

16-04-2007 09:56:49

[quote171407b0fb="tammij"]Maybe this is going to sound incredibly blonde ( I can see my husband rolling his eyes now lol ), but unless someone really wants what is being offered as a trial you all are cancelling before you get charged the monthly / quarterly payment is charged correct? So does this cause a problem with green status at sites or anything along those lines. Also can you do the same offer more than once if you want to try it again ie weightloss etc. somewhere down the road?[/quote171407b0fb]

We don't talk about cancellation.

Edit And no you can never redo an offer.

shawng31

16-04-2007 10:00:17

no it has nothing to do with greenin if you cancel the offer within the trial period... as for doing the offer again down the road.. im not exactly sure.. in the trems and conditions they sometimes tell you if you cancel you are inelligble to do it again ithin a certain timeframe.. but if ya really want to try it again.. you can always go and sign up on yer own thru the offers own website and not the freebie website.. just check out the terms and ask when you cancel if there is a time limit to sign back up with them if you are interested down the road.. hope that helped youa lil bit )

Shawn

ps.- oh yeah.. no talk of that.. sorry oops

cubbieco

17-04-2007 22:48:35

Realistically so long as you signed in to the website and have some evidence on their computers that you actually tried the offer then you should be able to get the green even after you canceled. It's like an advertising expense, the offer company is responsible for paying the referring company even if you cancel as long as you gave it a good try. If you cancel within a few hours of anything besides a 1 day offer site then they might interpret that as offer fraud. Also they might make sure you logged in before you cancel or interpret that as offer fraud.

Just make sure you give it a fair evaluation and things should be OK.

And if you're totally not interested in an offer then you really should just do another offer.

Oh and if you do decide to c____ an offer (forgot we don't use the C word) make sure it is after a fair evaluation and you have some kind of useful feedback for the company.