I feel stupid!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59644

LilMarie8249

14-04-2007 10:18:32

I feel so stupid, I keep reading the info I have and all I get is a feeling of getting more and more lost. Do I sign up for offers that I have to pay for? If so, how am I making money? I need to make at least 650$ a month and can devote time to it. I also have a 17 year old daughter that can work on it when I am at my regular job. If someone could give me a hint on how to do this in a way that I can understand, I would appreciate it so much.

givmea1032

14-04-2007 10:49:31

I have sites I need completed. I then pm you saying I'll pay you $20 for that site. You sign up under my referral link, spend a couple bucks on an offer, and go green, credit for it. Keep doing that and get paid for it, and then after you've been here awhile you can do the sites you signed up for.

Read the rules, over and over, and then just hang out in the trading post to see what stuff is worth. Trade with someone that has high TR (like me D). And ask questions. I'll answer anything for ya, so will most everyone else.

condra

14-04-2007 10:51:09

well, you try offers (trials) and you'Re supposed to give them a fair chance. I mean, if you're interested in an acne cream (just as an example), you receive the 7 day trial, you try it, if you like it and it works you keep it, if not you're free to cancel it. but you have to TRY it, and pick an offer you'Re INTERESTED in.

then, if you pay lets say 5$ for the trial, and an user pays you 20$ for the green on the site, its 15$ profit.
you can do this for a number of sites, as long as you NEVER do the offer twice nor the site

and then, when you run out of offers, you start looking for refs.

D hope it helps

let me know if i can help you further

cubbieco

17-04-2007 23:19:05

Since you need to pay for referrals or set up some kind of trade if your goal is to take out $650 a month - that's like 12 referrals which will cost you around $200 - $300 or so. To make up for that you'd need to have more referrals - 20 per month or more...

There is no guarantees. I see this as a hobby. This is my spending money. I wouldn't do this to try and pay the rent because there are way too many things that could go wrong... but that's just me.

kidd2108

17-04-2007 23:40:18

[quotedc4b441a56="LilMarie8249"]I feel so stupid, I keep reading the info I have and all I get is a feeling of getting more and more lost. Do I sign up for offers that I have to pay for? If so, how am I making money? I need to make at least 650$ a month and can devote time to it. I also have a 17 year old daughter that can work on it when I am at my regular job. If someone could give me a hint on how to do this in a way that I can understand, I would appreciate it so much.[/quotedc4b441a56]

$650 a month is almost impossible. You might run out of sites to sign up for or not be able to get enough refs since there are to many poeple working on sites now. Its a very simple process, explained above by other users.

I dont think you should be depending on it for income.

23deuce23

18-04-2007 00:33:49

You can only do these freebies sites for awhile because after some time you run out of cheap offers to do but if you're looking to make at least $650 a month and since you say you have the time then you might want to look into Associated Content. You get paid for writing articles.

abbylou1

18-04-2007 18:05:10

Please help, I don't even know where to begin with "Project Payday". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ocram831

19-04-2007 04:14:50

i know this is probably a dumb question but I looked around and don't see an answer anywhere. (probably cuz i'm the only one who doesn't get it).

When you sign up as a referral for someone else at a site does that keep you from getting referrals at a later time from that same site? I guess i'm just worried about eliminating sites i might want do at a later time.

moviemadnessman

19-04-2007 04:20:08

[quote85df8a64e0="Ocram831"]When you sign up as a referral for someone else at a site does that keep you from getting referrals at a later time from that same site? I guess i'm just worried about eliminating sites i might want do at a later time.[/quote85df8a64e0]When you sign up for a site using someone's referral link, you are creating an account on that particular site. If you want to complete that site at a future point, all you need to do is refer people using the link found in your account. When you sign up under someone else, you are getting them credit, but you are then allowed to get your own referrals and work toward your own prize.

The only thing to keep in mind is that you can only create 1 account per site, so if you sign up for a site as a referral (or even unreferred), you cannot create another account at that site in the future.

Hope this answers your question.

Ocram831

19-04-2007 05:04:21

thanks MMM good explanation... +K

aharleymom

25-04-2007 16:18:30

Once you are signed up from a referral link, you can complete the required offers. If desired, you can get referrals for your link later and receive the prize you have selected.

In the beginning it may be best to focus on building TR and being a referral for others so you can build your list of sites. Then you can start getting your own referrals.

Hope this helps!