John Alexander Real Estate

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59613

TrendylikeFendi

13-04-2007 21:44:44

I recently did an offer for "John Alexander Real Estate" under Flash Ipods for Free. I wasn't sure about the offer to begin with, but I recently googled John Alexander to find out he is a very hated scammer. The offer has since been removed from FlashIpodsforFree and I do not have the link to find the Terms & Conditions so that I may cancel as soon as possible.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

marketingman0069

13-04-2007 22:12:27

Flahsipodsforfree might have an archival link that can get you to the TOS. Just a thought.

kidd2108

13-04-2007 22:15:40

you could try to find the link from another network.

TrendylikeFendi

13-04-2007 22:19:47

I did try to find it, but unfortunately there seems to be variations on the offer...? I did not sign up for the $39.95 offer I found on other sites...in fact, I'm not even sure I have been charged by John Alexander at this point, as I can't find a relevant charge on my statement (although Flash Ipods states I completed this offer).

kidd2108

13-04-2007 22:22:54

[quotecfac09b153="TrendylikeFendi"]I did try to find it, but unfortunately there seems to be variations on the offer...? I did not sign up for the $39.95 offer I found on other sites...in fact, I'm not even sure I have been charged by John Alexander at this point, as I can't find a relevant charge on my statement (although Flash Ipods states I completed this offer).[/quotecfac09b153]

You werent charged, yet you went green?!?!?! shock

Have you received the item?

ghstlegacy17

14-04-2007 17:09:49

[quotec492f4dc3c="kidd2108"][quotec492f4dc3c="TrendylikeFendi"]I did try to find it, but unfortunately there seems to be variations on the offer...? I did not sign up for the $39.95 offer I found on other sites...in fact, I'm not even sure I have been charged by John Alexander at this point, as I can't find a relevant charge on my statement (although Flash Ipods states I completed this offer).[/quotec492f4dc3c]

You werent charged, yet you went green?!?!?! shock

Have you received the item?[/quotec492f4dc3c]

Actually, I had something like that happen to me recently too. I had signed up for Carleton Sheets and then did a little research on it, only to find that it has scammed lots of people. At first, on my credit card, there was a pending 9.95 charge for the trial, but the next thing I knew, it was gone and I had greened without paying anything. They did send me a whole pack of materials though. I'm just not sure why the 9.95 charge disappeared.

moviemadnessman

14-04-2007 18:55:57

I'd watch out with that, ghstlegacy17. How recently did you do that ... because if you aren't careful, you will get charged quite a lot of money for not returning that package. Unless you already talked to them?...

ghstlegacy17

15-04-2007 11:33:56

Hm, the whole package deal I'm going to take care of asap this following week. I still have time though so I'm not that worried yet. I take it you've done that offer before moviemadnessman. How was your experience with it?

TrendylikeFendi

15-04-2007 13:54:18

I did Carleton H. Sheets as well. It is not, to my knowledge, a scam. You just need to make sure you send it back by requesting a return number, etc. which most people do not do.

John Alexander, I believe, was a downloadable kit. I believe the reason I did not get charged is because I never downloaded it. I'm not sure which card I authorized to do it, simply because I would never do an offer for $39.95 I was not genuinely interested in (no profit that way!). I am going to cancel my cards just to make sure.

ghstlegacy17

15-04-2007 20:46:26

Hm, thanks for the heads up TrendylikeFendi. I guess we all have our own experiences with each company. I just hope mine will bode well.

moviemadnessman

15-04-2007 22:05:32

[quote1737a1c3a5="ghstlegacy17"]Hm, the whole package deal I'm going to take care of asap this following week. I still have time though so I'm not that worried yet. I take it you've done that offer before moviemadnessman. How was your experience with it?[/quote1737a1c3a5]
I did their offer, then saw how much they charged to keep their product. I called them up (I got the package when I only had 3 days left to "try" their product) and said that I didn't feel I would have enough time to try it out before I would get charged. They were unwilling to give me more time (which surprised me), so I asked what I needed to do in order not to be charged. They told me I would need to send back the package and have it insured for like $300 or something like that, as well as get a tracking number.

Luckily for me, I hadn't opened it, so it didn't cost me anything to return. I just wrote the confirmation number that I was given on the outside, and dropped it off at the post office.

It wasn't even that I wasn't interested in it, because I was, I just didn't want to commit to it after only 3 days, since I was supposed to have like 2 weeks to try it out. Oh well.

TrendylikeFendi

16-04-2007 11:18:09

I contacted TRAINN, the site where I did this offer, and was told the URL was for "Millionaire Mentor Center." Guess we'll see where I stand after I call...