Has anyone done AuctionPlus???

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59583

ricopet

13-04-2007 16:27:32

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has done the auctionplus offer? There's no way to get in touch with them. The only phone # they give is for auction monster and they don't know anything about auctionplus. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

saj050286

18-04-2007 18:33:43

auction plus number is 800-609-5118
and you will also need to cancel household benefits too which is 1800 316 8774 I believe..
I just did that offer yesterday and had to search around for it myself.. just make sure you cancel both b/c they signed you up for the household benefits when you signed up for auction plus!!

-saj

A KARMA POINT WOULD BE APPRECIAITED!! D

moviemadnessman

18-04-2007 18:45:01

In the future, we don't talk about cancellation here, saj. Try PMs ... just a little advice. Even though having the numbers is good knowledge to have.

manOFice

18-04-2007 18:49:24

[quote67ac20fa71="saj050286"]auction plus number is 800-609-5118
and you will also need to cancel household benefits too which is 1800 316 8774 I believe..
I just did that offer yesterday and had to search around for it myself.. just make sure you cancel both b/c they signed you up for the household benefits when you signed up for auction plus!!

-saj

A KARMA POINT WOULD BE APPRECIAITED!! D[/quote67ac20fa71]

The more the cancellation talk....the less offers we will see...the less money you all will see....

saj050286

18-04-2007 18:53:55

.. I was just helping the person out .. b/c they asked for a number they couldnt find, I dont know what they are going to do with that number (nor do I care) for all I know they could be calling to ask the company a question and upgrade their membership

thank you for catching me by saying cancelation.. I was not even thinking .. I should have done it without useing that word in it
we all understand the rules here but we have to help each other out as well

saj050286

18-04-2007 18:56:57

thanks agian everyone.. I wasnt even thinking..

moviemadnessman

18-04-2007 18:59:38

No problem ... I know we need to help out our fellow forum members, that's why I was mentioning that rule. Glad to see that you caught it.

And yes, as much as it is against the rules, as I said, having the numbers for offers is important. Just don't talk about the specific uses of those numbers in public view.

ricopet

18-04-2007 21:07:21

Thanks saj050286. Didn't mean for you to get in trouble. I did have one of those numbers, but not both. Thanks again. And sorry for people thinking about "some stuff". I was just looking for their number because the number they gave wasn't for them and I got nervous.

Margot530

19-04-2007 06:17:10

Don't feel bad, we all make mistakes, I did the same thing myself. It's repeating it that can cause real trouble. You did a nice job helping Saj, and you are right, we all need to help eachother out. D

Margot 8)

Prescious

27-04-2007 05:11:29

[quotec5a336e951="saj050286"]auction plus number is 800-609-5118

-saj

A KARMA POINT WOULD BE APPRECIAITED!! D[/quotec5a336e951]
Not trying to put a damper on things or get you into trouble but I'm somewhat new to DIY sites. And from my experience in the past with DIY sites, I can tell you that without that cancellation number, I HAVE BEEN SCREWED PLENTY TIMES where they have ended up charging my credit card $29.95 to $59.95. So yes you enjoy the benefits of the program however if you cannot afford to continue, then that cancellation number is very important because nobody wants to be screwed like I did. So the cancellation number is very important. I mean it is no rocket science because everybody knows that most people who are members of the DIY sites, are ONLY JOINING THE OFFERS TO MAKE MONEY PERIOD. They rarely couldn't care less about the product. So that no one gets screwed like I did, the cancellation number is very important. Believe me, you don't want to be charged $59.95. Sometimes you can't get through on those cancellation numbers either and then your trial membership runs out and then you get charged so that's how you get screwed too.

But in anycase that number you gave for the HOUSEHOLD is not household, it is SavingsSmart. Call that number or re-check the number and pm me the correct number if you'd like so that you won't get in trouble here. Now I don't know if Household is the same company as SavingsSmart but please check it out and get back to me via pm regarding this

Now I have some other questions that can be answered here I believe and as you know I am somewhat new to DIY programs but I thought I heard someone respond and say that if you talk about cancellations, then you will see fewer offers. Who said that and for which company or companies are you referring to that they will see fewer offers if they talk about cancelling? Please let me know thanks confused2
Sounds like a Totalitarian system confused2

laurelwm

27-04-2007 05:34:32

[quotec3273c8645="Prescious"]
Not trying to put a damper on things or get you into trouble but I'm somewhat new to DIY sites. And from my experience in the past with DIY sites, I can tell you that without that cancellation number, I HAVE BEEN SCREWED PLENTY TIMES where they have ended up charging my credit card $29.95 to $59.95. So yes you enjoy the benefits of the program however if you cannot afford to continue, then that cancellation number is very important because nobody wants to be screwed like I did. So the cancellation number is very important. [bc3273c8645]I mean it is no rocket science because everybody knows that most people who are members of the DIY sites, are ONLY JOINING THE OFFERS TO MAKE MONEY PERIOD. They rarely couldn't care less about the product[/bc3273c8645]. So that no one gets screwed like I did, the cancellation number is very important. Believe me, you don't want to be charged $59.95. Sometimes you can't get through on those cancellation numbers either and then your trial membership runs out and then you get charged so that's how you get screwed too.

But in anycase that number you gave for the HOUSEHOLD is not household, it is SavingsSmart. Call that number or re-check the number and pm me the correct number if you'd like so that you won't get in trouble here. Now I don't know if Household is the same company as SavingsSmart but please check it out and get back to me via pm regarding this

Now I have some other questions that can be answered here I believe and as you know I am somewhat new to DIY programs but I thought I heard someone respond and say that if you talk about cancellations, then you will see fewer offers. Who said that and for which company or companies are you referring to that they will see fewer offers if they talk about cancelling? Please let me know thanks confused2
Sounds like a Totalitarian system confused2[/quotec3273c8645]

Directly from the FiPG rules

[bc3273c8645]"Rule #8 ) Please respect the offer companies. Do not post specific cancellation information (eg. phone numbers), or post asking for them." [/bc3273c8645]

You should only sign up for offers that you are willing to take an honest look at. Obviously, some products or services you will like, some you will not. Nobody is saying that you can never cancel an offer.

But your post makes it clear that you sign up for anything and everything, just for the credit, and don't have any real interest in the offer itself, which is [bc3273c8645]FRAUD[/bc3273c8645].

Advertising companies are looking for legitimate leads, and that's what they pay the freebie sites for. If they see comments like yours here (and they DO check) - they will choose not to waste their advertising money on freebie sites, who will then not have any money to pay you (or the rest of us), and they whole thing will go under. Those of us who enjoy doing this would rather not have it ruined by people who can't get that fact.

So NO talk of cancellation. If you really need a phone number, find a better way to phrase your question. If you don't want to live by the rules here - go away.

Laurel

manOFice

27-04-2007 06:22:30

It's just knowledge man, If affils see people talking about cancellations that will lead suspicion that they won't be paid by the advertisers. And if affils see talk about cancellation to specific offers they will can the offer because fraud can come about it. If you want to get technical you are only supposed to do offers you are interested in and trying the product and maybe buy more of it.

tinkerjenn

27-04-2007 07:32:58

I did boca java on a site.. now I drink nothing else ;)

I also did a book club offer. I love it now ;)

Some offers are just...meh.

Margot530

27-04-2007 07:34:56

I really do not want to make an enemy, or step on anyones toes, so don't take my comment completely to heart Precious...but I need to ask this---Are you a Blond? (I am and don't believe that blonds are dumb, but the jokes are pretty dang funny)

Yet if you had read all the messages in this thread; it is very incredible how many time you used the "C" word that we are expressly not suposed to use...I almost fell off my chair! It might have been better to use CS #, and not have been so blatant about the what's why's and how's.

It's often best to follow the rules, and the good advice given by mods, and people whom have been at this for awhile before making comments that could hurt us all (and that does include you) in the long run.

I have kept plenty of offers, and get great use of them, and am happy to have the opportunity to try it before I buy it, it's a wonderful system, and I'd hate to see it change because of some broken rules.....

I just about laughed myself silly though!

Margot wink

Prescious

27-04-2007 16:18:26

Well obviously, people can't read because I said that you can reply to me via pm regarding the CANlilililiTION issue. And I'm sorry I said it again but truth is truth. I'm sorry but there are some offers that I like and I can afford and therefore I subscribe to it, and then there are some offers that I end up not liking and I will not pay for. Now obviously many of you got me wrong. When I said that many people are just doing the offers to make the money, I am referring to the many blogs and other forums of people into DIY sites and they OPENLY TELL YOU that they are just into it for the money. I don't see anybody shooting them down and coming after them like you guys are doing to me. I just report what I see from autosurfing programs and the blogs and from the other forums where people OPENLY TELL YOU THEIR BUSINESS. I just report what I hear and what I see.

And there are some offers that I ended up sticking with like Efax for one and some others but then there are others that I will not stick with and I MUST CANlilili and therefore I need that number. I REFUSE TO BE CHARGED $59.95 FOR AN OFFER THAT I DO NOT WANT. This is utterly ridiculous, what do you think they are giving us a free trial for? Do you think that everyone of us will accept and stick with every trial. UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. I myself stuck with Efax and Girls Gone Wild but that doesn't mean that you will. UTTERLY PRE-POSTEROUS. We are in the DIY site to try out the products or programs but you guys make it sound like we have to stick with and subscribe to every single trial offer. ABSOLUTELY HERENDOUS.

Is saying CANlilili this way, is saying it that way much better for you guys?
Like I said I am fairly new to DIY site and I am only into one. Do you guys know of any others? That's why I only stick with one DIY site and stick mainly with paid autosurfing because you don't have to deal with nonsense like this.

Ok to the person that responded to the guy about that number to CANlilili. I told you that was savingssmarts. ARe you sure you had the right number? Also, to what DIY site are you guys referring to? And whoever said that I must be blond, you do not wear sarcasm well. But in anycase, yeah I am blond. Makes no difference. roll

Prescious

28-04-2007 07:30:45

Nobody replies when I use the word cancellation huh?
I said if anybody wants to cancel, they have every right to cancel PERIOD
and you better do it before the 7days is up or you will be charged. Now I guess I am going to have to look into that phony number you gave regarding AuctionsPlus huh? Because I told you that the number is saying SavingsSmart. That's ok, I will CANCEL my subscription with or without your help

tinkerjenn

28-04-2007 07:33:57

Talking about it only makes it harder for everyone. When sponsors pull out or jack up their prices, NO ONE gets the rewards they are trying for.