How do I get a referral from some one with out having to pay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59502

kayivicic

12-04-2007 17:09:20

OK, I am new and tryingn out my first offer and all I need to do now is get my referrals. So how do I get those with out haveing to pay anyone to complete them? Thanks to every one who answers. All help is appreciated.

moviemadnessman

12-04-2007 17:26:09

You can trade site for site, but it is highly unlikely (and by that I mean pretty much impossible) to get free referrals. Unless they are your friends ... but on here, you either have to trade or pay.

Sorry to inform you, but now you know.

Big War Bird

12-04-2007 17:36:19

Trading site for site green is the only way to avoid paying. There is no charity here, or at least I havn't seen any.

laurelwm

12-04-2007 17:41:50

Beg friends and family members to do them - but not on your computer.

Otherwise, you'd best plan on trading site for site or paying $$ for greens.

alan4561

12-04-2007 22:17:54

[quote61beeea7b7="kayivicic"]OK, I am new and tryingn out my first offer and all I need to do now is get my referrals. So how do I get those with out haveing to pay anyone to complete them? Thanks to every one who answers. All help is appreciated.[/quote61beeea7b7]

You cannot MAKE money without SPENDING some. Trading green for green is the only way on this site. As was stated above, you could cajole your friends and family, just not from your computer (IP addresses, you know).

If you weren't a newbie, I would have viewed your question as amazingly idiotic, because people are here to make money. As it is, It is one that should have been obvious to you from the beginning, if you had taken the time to tour the site, and looked at some of the offers listed at the trading post. Greens for greens or cash are the only things here.

You should take the timeto build your TR first before looking for people to fill in your referrals. and in any case, right at the moment, anyone you find on this site will require YOU to go first in the trade, which means if you are looking for people to green for you, you would have to either go green on their site first, or pay them up front. Remember the general rule is the trader with the lower TR goes first.

It is not a very smart way to build your TR right at the beginning, unless you had a LOT of friends that love doing things for you for free (which may not make you popular since your friends would have to pay for something in order to give you your "free" green), or you have a lot of money. Start by doing offers FOR traders first, traders with 4+TR so you can build as well. Once you have enough TR, THEN you can look for traders who will give you a green for free. Lotsa luck!

Ultimately, the answer to your question is NO. You wil PAY something, somewhere along the line, for each and every green you get, in money or time

sandra habina

12-04-2007 23:31:14

You need to build up your TR status by doing a few trades for other trusted traders and then you can do a site and pay upon approval. Then you would be paying when you receive your cash paypal. Good luck

laurelwm

13-04-2007 06:58:01

[quote007c7a5ef8="sandra habina"]You need to build up your TR status by doing a few trades for other trusted traders and then you can do a site and pay upon approval. Then you would be paying when you receive your cash paypal. Good luck[/quote007c7a5ef8]

It is very hard for people with a low TR to find people who will agree to be paid on approval.

What I would strongly recommend is that you spend some time trading green for green with people, which will help you to finish off a few sites and will boost your TR at the same time.

Laurel