Requesting TR when paying on approval?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59014

reinydawn

07-04-2007 06:56:06

OK, I'm not sure how this works exactly when I'm paying someone on approval.

When cash or ref is exchanged on green, it's pretty easy. Someone goes green, the other person pays, both people request TR and it's over.

Now, I'm paying on approval, and I want to give my person TR because they greened really quickly. But when I do that, they can't leave me TR because I'm not going to pay them yet... How does that work? They will get credit for TR now and it stays open until I pay them and they are able to give me TR, right? I just want to make sure the people who green for me get TR built up.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this for me!

CollidgeGraduit

07-04-2007 07:21:51

[quotee5b9512507="reinydawn"]OK, I'm not sure how this works exactly when I'm paying someone on approval.

When cash or ref is exchanged on green, it's pretty easy. Someone goes green, the other person pays, both people request TR and it's over.

Now, I'm paying on approval, and I want to give my person TR because they greened really quickly. But when I do that, they can't leave me TR because I'm not going to pay them yet... How does that work? They will get credit for TR now and it stays open until I pay them and they are able to give me TR, right? I just want to make sure the people who green for me get TR built up.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this for me![/quotee5b9512507]

Nope, you both get TR when the deal is complete. There's no guarantees that the person won't go red when your account is going through approval, so they don't get TR until the deal as agreed upon is completed.

reinydawn

07-04-2007 07:54:27

[quoteff0db1a458="CollidgeGraduit"]

Nope, you both get TR when the deal is complete. There's no guarantees that the person won't go red when your account is going through approval, so they don't get TR until the deal as agreed upon is completed.[/quoteff0db1a458]

OK, thanks.