Anyone tried the Tax Liens Direct offer?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59003

supersponger1979

07-04-2007 01:12:09

It is found on Brandarama DIY sites, costs $97...

It looks interesting, just wondering if anyone has tried it and how the program is...Thanks

laurelwm

07-04-2007 06:11:37

Haven't tried it.

Have you done anything on Brandarama before?? I believe that they are affiliated with RewardsParade.com, which I have been having problems with since December. I did a DIY offer with them for a $100 Visa giftcard in October, and they said 8-10 weeks for it to arrive. It has been classified as "approved to ship" since Dec 1st, which I was told would ship Dec 29th. Every time I have contacted them since then, they have told me "Response was greater than expected. We are shipping as quickly as possible." A month or so ago they told me "sometime in April" so we'll see how that goes.

But be careful - I believe these companies are connected, at the least.

Laurel

supersponger1979

07-04-2007 09:20:12

[quote215052096b="laurelwm"]Haven't tried it.

Have you done anything on Brandarama before?? I believe that they are affiliated with RewardsParade.com, which I have been having problems with since December. I did a DIY offer with them for a $100 Visa giftcard in October, and they said 8-10 weeks for it to arrive. It has been classified as "approved to ship" since Dec 1st, which I was told would ship Dec 29th. Every time I have contacted them since then, they have told me "Response was greater than expected. We are shipping as quickly as possible." A month or so ago they told me "sometime in April" so we'll see how that goes.

But be careful - I believe these companies are connected, at the least.

Laurel[/quote215052096b]
Yes they are the smae company...I was confirmed to ship in Jan and am just now going to get mt giftcard. They are legit with fast support though...