what exactly is a "yellow" and a "green."

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58881

willieD

05-04-2007 17:28:21

OK, I've seen a few posts about people paying after greens, and others saying that they pay after confirmation.

Is a green when the order has gone through completely? Or is it when I've signed up for a site, completed an offer, but haven't been given full credit for its completion (since it can take a couple days/weeks)? Or, is that what a "yellow" is?

Tholek

05-04-2007 17:36:42

A green is one who's signed up under you and completed their offer. A yellow is one who has signed up under you, but has [ie00229cf45]not[/ie00229cf45] completed an offer.

Confirmation is when you have gotten all your greens, and they're confirmed as being legitimate. The next step, depending on network, is approval, processing, on order, then payout or shipment.

IchigoKurosaki

05-04-2007 19:15:14

Thanks for that i wasnt too sure what yellow meant

JennyWren

05-04-2007 22:57:26

Just to clarify, a yellow is someone who hasn't been CREDITED for their offer completion. This could be because they haven't done any offers, or they haven't done enough offers, or they haven't been credited for enough offers (they may have done the offers but are waiting for credit).

laurelwm

06-04-2007 07:30:34

[quote21a6ae43d6="JennyWren"]Just to clarify, a yellow is someone who hasn't been CREDITED for their offer completion. This could be because they haven't done any offers, or they haven't done enough offers, or they haven't been credited for enough offers (they may have done the offers but are waiting for credit).[/quote21a6ae43d6]

True, but in the dropbox status on the Trade Module, "yellow" is for people who have signed up but not completed the offer(s) and "Offer Complete" is for people who have completed and are waiting for credit.

Laurel

sandra habina

06-04-2007 09:14:08

Yes, I understand it to be yellow - means that the referral has registered at the site under the trader but has not done the offers needed to credit yet. (in the drop down box on the trades module).