BEST FREE OFFERS?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58826

ekrtl

05-04-2007 06:07:37

Im new to this, there are hundreds of offers and i dont know which ones to go with, i dont wanna pay more than ill get, i dont wanna pay anything at all lol.

So can you advise me some good free (trial?) offers?

manOFice

05-04-2007 06:10:57

[quote0dbe439fd4="ekrtl"]Im new to this, there are hundreds of offers and i dont know which ones to go with, i dont wanna pay more than ill get, i dont wanna pay anything at all lol.

So can you advise me some good free (trial?) offers?[/quote0dbe439fd4]

Hi I recommend trying offers you are interested in. That is the best thing to do!! Just search around on sites and I'm sure you can find some good offers that interest you...I'm afraid it will require a little bit of money though...as most offers aren't free.

lexi_kaye

05-04-2007 10:11:58

At least when I signed up, the primo sites had lots of $1.00 offers. I always like those!

IchigoKurosaki

05-04-2007 10:48:39

So what are the easiest offers to do because i am brand new to this?

manOFice

05-04-2007 11:43:27

Hi, Check out some TL Science offers..they have quit a few offers to choose from.

cubbieco

06-04-2007 01:02:57

My easiest offer was buying a T-shirt. No subscription or anything, just a cool t-shirt.

You're term "easy" is a little ambiguous - I assume you mean easy to cancel - (the C word, we don't talk about that here).

If this is what you are looking for then plan on reading the terms of service really carefully for each offer before you commit to it. Admittedly, some offers cancel easily while some others put up a fight (please don't cancel, well what about this)... hehehe.

Nobody will tell you which is which though because that kind of discussion violates the TOS of most of the freebie sites. It also gets you banned from here.