HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58786

sealover

04-04-2007 19:17:27

OMG, I don't get it. I have read all I can find on how to ensure that you get your credit and I follow things to the T but I still don't get my credit and it is so frustrating I had the same problem on A4F. Can anyone PLEASE tell me what to do. I ahve had people tell me that they don't have any problems as long as you know what you are doing. How is that possible. Can someone please come to my aide!!!!???? I have some trades that I need to complete and I am trying to build my TR.

PLEASE, ANYONE!!!!

stueybaby17

04-04-2007 19:25:14

Sometimes you dont' get the credit and have to submit manually. Even the pros have that problem. I know I'm dealing with manual credits on three sites right now.

Just be patient.

sandra habina

04-04-2007 22:09:40

Make sure you are deleting your cookies between each offer you do, and wait on the landing page for 1-2 minutes to ensure credits. You are probably doing this already but I thought - just in case.

Margot530

05-04-2007 10:22:21

I started out just fine getting my credits, then did a search on my comp after having difficulty, and found a "hidden" cookie file that was causing conflicts. I deleted it, but it also had some info I wanted, so......had to do a soft restore to get it all back. roll I then went back into the file, and transferred the files I wanted to keep, and then deleted the hidden cookie file completely. My problem is solved...hope I didn't just jinx my self!!! lol lol

Margot 8)

linway

05-04-2007 12:42:47

[quoteb3f513e595="stueybaby17"]Sometimes you dont' get the credit and have to submit manually. Even the pros have that problem. I know I'm dealing with manual credits on three sites right now.

Just be patient.[/quoteb3f513e595]

If you've deleted cookies, etc. and have to submit manually, is it the same for all offers with the site? I'm working my first trade on 1 site and both offers credits had to be manually submitted. One was approved, still waiting on the other.

Linda

givmea1032

05-04-2007 13:04:08

You know, I think this is starting to be a trend... I've noticed a lot of people at different sites not getting instant greens... I have had one manual request at the affiliates for almost 2 months....