Can I change who referred me?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58703

reinydawn

04-04-2007 04:00:47

I did a trade that went bad and want to know if it's possible to change who referred me? I did put in a support ticket, but I didn't know if I was wasting my time. It's on dell.v-bux. It's sad that this person might benefit from me without holding up his end of the bargain.

sandra habina

04-04-2007 04:28:47

Oh I am sorry dear. No once you sign up under someone, you can not sign up again under someone else. The scripts do not allow you to be transferred to someone else. I would talk to that trader again and see if you can get things straighten out - if you go green and have stayed in contact with him - then he still needs to pay you, even if he used another trader to replace your coming green, unless he stated that the trade needed to be done within a certain time and you agreed to that before you did the trade. Hope this helps you Dawn.

reinydawn

04-04-2007 05:00:31

[quote57a30a8b28="sandra habina"]Oh I am sorry dear. No once you sign up under someone, you can not sign up again under someone else. The scripts do not allow you to be transferred to someone else. I would talk to that trader again and see if you can get things straighten out - if you go green and have stayed in contact with him - then he still needs to pay you, even if he used another trader to replace your coming green, unless he stated that the trade needed to be done within a certain time and you agreed to that before you did the trade. Hope this helps you Dawn.[/quote57a30a8b28]

Thanks for the quick post Sandra.

This guy's been banned from other forums for doing the same thing to others. I've sent him numerous PM's (before he was banned) and and e-mail but have had no reply. I'd just like an honest trader to be able to get my green on that site if it was possible to move me to somone else. I thought I had seen a few threads where people have done that.

Well, it was worth a try anyways!

laurelwm

04-04-2007 05:30:25

Have you done any offers yet?? You may be able to contact v-bux, explain the situation, and get moved. Vbux Jon is a user on this forum, and has been helpful for me.

At least you can still get referrals and complete the site for yourself. The v-bux sites pay really well.

Laurel

reinydawn

04-04-2007 05:55:28

[quote253c587ad9="laurelwm"]Have you done any offers yet?? You may be able to contact v-bux, explain the situation, and get moved. Vbux Jon is a user on this forum, and has been helpful for me.

At least you can still get referrals and complete the site for yourself. The v-bux sites pay really well.

Laurel[/quote253c587ad9]

Yeah, I went green pretty quickly on that one. Since I try to only do sites that I would complete anyway, I don't have a problem finishing it out for myself. It just irks me that someone gets credit for me and doesn't hold up to their end of the bargain...

manOFice

04-04-2007 07:13:42

You can have them taken off as your referral...but you can't sign up again....I know FSR script allows this but i'm not sure their sript.

TryinToGetPaid

04-04-2007 07:32:25

It depends, if you were frauded. Then why cant you be moved under someone else, as long as you have proof they frauded and that the other person talks to the admin and lets him know he wants you under him.