OMG NOW I'M SCARED!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58494

jenluvsmo

02-04-2007 01:03:37

i did the offer ebay for dummies on a site & got the credit. on a different site i did an offer auction help but when i got the credit it showed up as ebay for dummies. when i did the offer it was a different price, totally different webpage & looking back at the TOS it's a different billing company. what should i do? shock

gator1002

02-04-2007 05:02:21

I would open a support tickit on the second site and explane it to them. That way if there is a problem you gave them a heads up. I really do think your ok but that will give you piece of mind

Margot530

02-04-2007 05:22:17

[quote45edeb12b6="gator1002"]I would open a support tickit on the second site and explane it to them. That way if there is a problem you gave them a heads up. I really do think your ok but that will give you piece of mind[/quote45edeb12b6]

I completely agree. Contact the second sites owner first, and if there is a possible problem, then contact the 1st site and let the owner know what happened. The reason for this is that they sometimes communicate back and forth during the approval process. The owners of them will know if you are okay, and usually respond quickly. You could post in their specific forums ie gifts4free, zeropricetags etc.., which you can find by scrolling down the forums page.

This can get you a quicker response, and if they say you are alright, and a issue arrises later, you have proof of what was said right there to back you.

Read a little further into the help section, and you will see many q/a regarding this very subject regarding diff offers and the possibility of duplicating....

Hope I helped, And Much Success Here! D

Margot 8)

sandra habina

02-04-2007 05:31:46

I think you should be fine because of the different billing companies, but do follow the above advice and contact support at the sites, just to be safe.