KEITHVILLEGAS

30-03-2007 14:19:21

IM NEW TO THIS IF ANY ONE WANTS TO HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

cubbieco

30-03-2007 14:37:05

Step 1. Read.
Step 2. Read some more.
Step 3. Read even more.

Start with the big red box at the top of every page. Then read the sticky notes in the help forum. Then the trading forum. Then casually browse the help forum. Then browse some of the other forums paying particular attention to the sticky notes.

When you have a general idea of what is going on, go ahead an pm me or somebody else and we would be happy to do your first trade with you. As a new person you should expect to do a few trades for other people for money, then you can start really getting into it (trading green for greens and then paying people.)

sandra habina

01-04-2007 06:57:16

Excellent advice Cubbieco, I would add this, READ THE RULES AGAIN, and try to work with established traders, most traders who have been around a bit will be happy to help you and answer your questions. Good luck to you.

CollidgeGraduit

01-04-2007 07:07:58

Yeah, I think the standard advice of lurking before becoming active in a forum would serve you well here. You'll get an idea of who is helpful, who really is active around here, etc. Just because someone has a high TR doesn't mean they won't turn into a scammer, unfortunately, but you can sometimes gauge that for yourself just by seeing how active they are around here.

shokesdogg

01-04-2007 11:00:17

Yes I am willing to help, please pm me if needed and I have a few easy sites for you to start. Thanks