Looking for sites that are easy, cheap, and instant.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58198

ILoveAsphalt

29-03-2007 23:43:54

Hey i have been working on building my experience and status up by doing some pay-for-trades online and now I'm considering starting a site to get referrals to sign up under me. I am wondering what sites are the easiest/cheapest for potential referrals. I have heard of sites before that by the time you get to the last couple of referrals, they are offering only ridiculous, expensive offers to your referrals. I'm looking for ones that keep the offers relatively simple and cheap for people i find to sign up. I'm also looking for what ones have some offers that are truly instant (they are credited literally the minute they are completed by your referral). I'm unfamiliar with many of the different sites out there, so any help would be appreciated.

Big War Bird

30-03-2007 01:35:29

The fact that you don't know the answer to you own question means you have done enough greens fo others to really have a handle on this yet.

ILoveAsphalt

30-03-2007 02:35:36

Thanks for the helpful, deeply insightful advice there, "Big War Bird" but I don't think my question is premature. It would still be helpful to know what sites are easy and cheap so that I know which sites to choose to do an offer for (which is clearly something I need to do A LOT more of).

Anybody with relevant advice?

Big War Bird

30-03-2007 05:10:44

Very well, IMO, most of the networks that rely on traders like us are virtually identical. Customorderthis, ordercash4free, hotgifts4you, etc, mostly have the same offers with the same prizes with the same number of credits per. Green here are fairly easy and cheap, but you will need to get a lot more referrals for a significant prize. Most of these site let you cash out with any number of referrals with a cusym order. These small networks are run by people that are/were traders themselves. I personally have not had any significant problems with any of these smaller networks. Customer service is usually pretty good since they need to stay in traders' good graces.

Getting referrals is tough, so don't set your sights too high yet. You want to try a network that pays more per green, like, Primo, V-bux or Monster. Of course these greens are not easy or cheap, so be prepared to fork over some serious cash for your green, but you the higher payout will attract more interest from those that don't know better.

laurelwm

30-03-2007 05:17:21

[quote965face308="ILoveAsphalt"]Hey i have been working on building my experience and status up by doing some pay-for-trades online and now I'm considering starting a site to get referrals to sign up under me. I am wondering what sites are the easiest/cheapest for potential referrals. I have heard of sites before that by the time you get to the last couple of referrals, they are offering only ridiculous, expensive offers to your referrals. I'm looking for ones that keep the offers relatively simple and cheap for people i find to sign up. I'm also looking for what ones have some offers that are truly instant (they are credited literally the minute they are completed by your referral). I'm unfamiliar with many of the different sites out there, so any help would be appreciated.[/quote965face308]

Most of the sites have the same offers, although some give more credit for them than others. basically, the more each referral is worth, the more offers they will have to do to green (thus, high paying sites like v-bux are harder to do, but worth it in my opinion.)

You should browse the Trading Post to get an idea of what traders are paying for the various networks. Be aware that a few (freepay and OrderCash4free come to mind) offer a limited number of offers. As far as payouts, I have found that CustomOrderThis and YourGiftsFree approve and payout faster than the others, but there are networks I have not tried yet, so that's just my experience.

You may actually be best off trading green for green for a while rather than paying for greens. The lower your TR, the harder it is to find people to green for $$, but many will trade.

Laurel