confused

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58140

yulandam1

29-03-2007 08:11:18

hi, every 1. I know this subject has more than likely been addressed before, but i felt the need to ask anyway. If I have signed up & completed offers & went green for someone on Transcendent Innovations (3604free), am i allowed to go to another site (freevideoipods) to complete an offer? Also, if I am paying for greens, how many offers can i sign up for on each site?

Margot530

29-03-2007 08:41:25

[quote31de9d04c1="yulandam1"]hi, every 1. I know this subject has more than likely been addressed before, but i felt the need to ask anyway. If I have signed up & completed offers & went green for someone on Transcendent Innovations (3604free), am i allowed to go to another site (freevideoipods) to complete an offer? Also, if I am paying for greens, how many offers can i sign up for on each site?[/quote31de9d04c1]

Hi

There is a forum for train (4free) that I would recommend you read...most of your quetions will be answered there, and if you don't find the answers, post a topic and ask...they have great support!

Good Luck Here, And Have Fun!!!

Hope I helped...

Margot wink

shokesdogg

29-03-2007 09:07:18

You are allowed to go to as many site as you wish and complete as many offers as you wish, just not the same offers twice. Hope this helps and pm me if you are interested in getting paid to do other sites. Thanks

sandra habina

29-03-2007 09:37:43

Yes each network, has several sites and you can do each site of that network. Also some networks allow you to complete a site and then redo it again. There is no limit on the number of offers only that you can complete each offer only once. Good luck.