can't find customer service!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58116

jerbonus

28-03-2007 21:01:43

Hi

I signed up for the "Make Money with Forex" offer on dell.v-bux.com but am having a hell of a time getting in contact with their customer service about my order. I didn't recieve a confirmation email, and I can't find any links on what I think is the offer's main website www.theforexwire.com, and their 'contact us' phone number on the site leads nowhere.

does anyone have experience with this offer and might have this information? if you could pm it to me that would be amazing

thanks

patrick_7412

28-03-2007 21:18:10

I would look at your credit card / debit card statement, and it should say a different number there, usually one that works...

Just my thought...

cubbieco

28-03-2007 21:27:52

I don't know about this specific site but sometimes you can start through the sign up link again and find it in the terms of service.

jerbonus

29-03-2007 08:35:01

The debit on my credit card statement doesn't have a phone number, and when i clicked on the same offer through sony.b-vux it says that "that offer is no longer available"

anyone?

jerbonus

29-03-2007 08:53:05

alright, i think i solved my own problem.

I called my credit card company and they looked up the specific charge, got a telephone number off of that. That put me through to a customer service line for some third-party computer software company and after several transfers to "corporate offices" and the like they were able to find my account.

thanks for anyone who helped

Margot530

29-03-2007 09:00:54

Customer service for Forex is 866-652-0479.

If I helped, feel free to send a Karma point my way

Thanks,

Margot 8)

jy3

29-03-2007 09:21:22

a good habit to get into is that whatever u use to keep records of trades and offers done, u should copy and paste the TOS for an offer or at least the contact info. it helps to have it. glad someone found it for ya!

Margot530

29-03-2007 11:27:58

[quote71ac6ddf2b="jy3"]a good habit to get into is that whatever u use to keep records of trades and offers done, u should copy and paste the TOS for an offer or at least the contact info. it helps to have it. glad someone found it for ya![/quote71ac6ddf2b]

Only because I do keep records of everything...like you state, and then some!!

One lesson I learned with forex is that the number you call also handles many of the other offers on the sites...be very sure that the rep knows "WHICH" offer you are calling in regards to. They are a great company with a lot of very polite professional reps.

Glad to have helped!

Margot 8)