New at this, would like additional help!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58028

raven10

28-03-2007 03:24:52

I'm new to all of this. I am looking to [bd0a143282d]complete offers for cash[/bd0a143282d], for individuals that are [bd0a143282d]honest and not out to scam newbies[/bd0a143282d] like myself. I have read the rules and the newbie information page, however it all seems like a lot to take in. There are several individuals that have posted useful information and seem as though they are genuine in there want to assist newbies in getting started and understanding this system.
Those are the individuals I would like to work with. So if there is anyone out there that is willing to assist me with any additional info on the best way to get started I would greatly appreciate you. For all of you out there that are willing to give us newbies a try, thanks sooooo much.

CollidgeGraduit

28-03-2007 03:41:00

Probably the best way for you to approach this is to spend a few days, maybe more, just reading through the forum. There has been tons of useful information posted, so rather than asking and answering the same questions, you'd be better off just spending some time reading through threads.

It will also help you get a feel for the culture of these forums, different personalities, etc. I hope that helps.

XiORE

28-03-2007 04:25:02

heh, collidgeGraduit could'nt have put it any better, +Karma to you !!

if you want a nice first offer hit me up for zeropricetags !! $25 in an instant !!

laurelwm

28-03-2007 05:07:02

[quoteae02f2d85d="raven10"]I'm new to all of this. I am looking to [bae02f2d85d]complete offers for cash[/bae02f2d85d], for individuals that are [bae02f2d85d]honest and not out to scam newbies[/bae02f2d85d] like myself. I have read the rules and the newbie information page, however it all seems like a lot to take in. There are several individuals that have posted useful information and seem as though they are genuine in there want to assist newbies in getting started and understanding this system.
Those are the individuals I would like to work with. So if there is anyone out there that is willing to assist me with any additional info on the best way to get started I would greatly appreciate you. For all of you out there that are willing to give us newbies a try, thanks sooooo much.[/quoteae02f2d85d]

I have helped many newbies get started, and would be happy to answer questions for you and offer advice, whether we trade or not. Feel free to send me a PM and I'll help as much as possible.

Laurel

Margot530

28-03-2007 05:37:54

VERY GOOD ADVISE!

Arm yourself with knowledge! I was very lucky in that after reading a ton of stickies and posts, I was able to find great people to work with.

At the same time it also helped me to recognize the signs of bad deals, and traders to avoid. I nearly got involved with a trade that offered a large sum of money, and sounded just waaaay too good. Because of what I had read, I was able to flush this scammer out by stating that in order to make the deal, he had to go first and pay me upfront, since he had a lower tr (0). He ran! I at least had the presence of mind to check his profile, and not fear using the rules to back me.

This really does work, but you can get bit so read, read read, and when in doubt, never be afraid to ask someone you trust for advise. And/or use this forum...most people here are honest, and helpful.

Margot D

CollidgeGraduit

28-03-2007 06:26:51

Actually, I definitely appreciate your helpfulness Laurel, but I think it would be best if the question were posed here in the Help forum, and you answered it here.

The benefit to that, instead of PM, is that it'll be an accessible, searchable topic for new users. The more information we can put out in the public, the better.