Are There Many Offers.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58013

santobie

27-03-2007 21:29:42

.....that don't require subscription sign ups...and are fairly cheap? I am brand new, and have done a few offers, but it seems that everyone wants a trial subscription sign up with a credit card.

That could get really confusing in time.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sandy

gmario

27-03-2007 21:33:39

yea do the non cc site i hear people make tons of that wink good luck

santobie

27-03-2007 21:41:49

How do you find the non credit card sites??

laurelwm

28-03-2007 05:00:11

The trouble with No CC sites is that -

A. Most people only pay $3 - $5 for your green,

B. It takes a zillion referrals to get anything.

But think of it from the advertisers point of view - the reason all of the offers (on regular sites) are either expensive or require a subscription/autoship is because the advertiser is in the business to make money. If they weren't making money, they wouldn't pay the freebie site, and the freebie site wouldn't pay you.

Laurel

speedno2chick

28-03-2007 07:21:20

[quotee72628aca9="laurelwm"]The trouble with No CC sites is that -

A. Most people only pay $3 - $5 for your green,

B. It takes a zillion referrals to get anything.

Laurel[/quotee72628aca9]

I totally Agree. I started a no cc site 2 months ago. If I'm not having troble with the refs. going green, then I just can't get enough peeps to do it.

manOFice

28-03-2007 07:23:49

Check out TL Science offers...they offer usually great products for cheap prices.

Margot530

28-03-2007 21:29:14

[quote50d5396f8e="santobie"].....that don't require subscription sign ups...and are fairly cheap? I am brand new, and have done a few offers, but it seems that everyone wants a trial subscription sign up with a credit card.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sandy[/quote50d5396f8e]

Hi Sandy,

If getting confused is your "main" concern, just keep very good records of every transaction you make, whether it credits or not, as generally, you will get charged for it. Make notes re all pertinent info..ie the name of the offer, their 800 number, your member #, confirmation #, trial time--date of sign up and date trial should end...keep in mind that the day you s/u counts as your first day, who you did the offer for, what site it was on etc.. Any policy that may be unclear should be answered to your complete satisfaction by calling the 800# prior to completing the offer, and make sure the rep knows you are signing up online, as TOS are often completely diff at other ad sites, such as tv, magazines etc.

Hope I helped, and if I forgot something...please add additional info you guys

wink

Margot

Big War Bird

29-03-2007 04:04:29

Just write everything dowen. I keepa notebook by my computer and it has about 40 pages of notes on offers and trades.

sandra habina

29-03-2007 07:13:29

Margot hit it on the head, read everything and write down all the information. Keep your records in a notebook or folder, this will help keep you organized and less confused. Good Luck Sandy

krayf

29-03-2007 11:02:48

[quote337f56e5b2="santobie"].....that don't require subscription sign ups...and are fairly cheap? I am brand new, and have done a few offers, but it seems that everyone wants a trial subscription sign up with a credit card.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sandy[/quote337f56e5b2]

You are correct .... most offers offer you a "trial" subscription in order for you to test and/or try their product/service. Many cost only a $1 or $2 while others may cost much more. You are basically getting paid to subscribe to these offers, the CC is for when you want to continue to use these products/services you can do so without having to actually sign up again.... lol