brand new at this

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57932

harold F

26-03-2007 23:18:40

brand new at this been on the computer 3 hours surfing ,still don't know what i'm doing. HELP!!!!

ldybug1752

27-03-2007 00:05:11

3 hours is good but you won't learn everything right off the bat. It's good to "lurk" around the forum for a couple days to really get an understanding of how this works. Make sure you read ALL the FAQs and Guidelines throughout this forum. Most everyone will make mistakes at first when trying to jump right in. Get your feet wet before you go under! I can help you with some trades if you'd like. Visit my trade thread (in my sig) and PM me if you need any help! Don't hesitate to ask questions (after reading the FAQs, Guidelines, and definitely the Help section of course!) as there are many friendly and helpful people all over this forum! Good luck and all the best!
Bren

sandra habina

27-03-2007 02:23:24

Welcome Harold, read the rules over and over. There is so much information to comprehend. But you can find alot of answers in the Help section. I would love to help you get started making money and building up your TR status. I will do my best to answer your questions. I have many sites available. I have a new site that is easy and cheap to green on and is excellent for newbies. Give me a PM and I will be glad to help.

moneymoneynow

27-03-2007 18:40:34

Read this post, it might help

What I have learned my first week. For fellow newbies.

Take your time.
toast

I have sites available to get you started.

gmario

27-03-2007 19:27:09

Make sure you trade with known members wink to avoid any problemas.

tantnq

29-03-2007 05:43:03

[quote9562fe141d="harold F"]brand new at this been on the computer 3 hours surfing ,still don't know what i'm doing. HELP!!!![/quote9562fe141d]

D Welcome to the new world of free stuff. I was in your shoes before, but as if you work with someone who willing to help you. you learn everything in no time.

Prestony889

29-03-2007 06:49:53

just ask peope questions here and there, jus not me cuz i'll be trading D

Margot530

29-03-2007 08:00:52

[quotea96d93c698="sandra habina"]Welcome Harold, read the rules over and over. There is so much information to comprehend. But you can find alot of answers in the Help section. I would love to help you get started making money and building up your TR status. I will do my best to answer your questions. I have many sites available. I have a new site that is easy and cheap to green on and is excellent for newbies. Give me a PM and I will be glad to help.[/quotea96d93c698]

Hi Harold!

Sandy and the others here are correct!!! You honestly can't prepare yourself enough with all the rules, guidelines, and help forum topics. The more you read, the more confident you will become; never be afraid to ask questions, and if the answer didn't seem clear, re-ask! You are not alone out there, we all started out with a tr of 0. Getting that first one feels soooo good!

There are many honest and helpful people out there...take advantage of it, and have a great time here !!!

Good Luck Harold,

Margot 8)