First Steps

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57841

andhailey

26-03-2007 08:22:36

All right...just found out about this, and I am cautiously optimistic about it.

So, I'm very familiar with paypal, and am competent on the computer and internet.

So, what are the first steps for getting started with this. I am a stay at home mom, with no kids 2 days a week, so I've got the time to do something, but it's so hard to find something REAL to do.

If someone could kind of lay it all out for me, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

andhailey

Big War Bird

26-03-2007 09:55:17

Read everything you can here, how crediting works, Trading rules. Make your first trades with high TR scores. These people can give youj lots of advice on how to approach all of this.

laurelwm

26-03-2007 10:51:03

What I usually suggest is this

Read everything first - Rules, Guidelines, Trade Module tutorial, Help posts. Then do 3-4 sites for $$. After that, take those 3-4 sites and trade site for site for about 8-12 others. That will give you a decent TR and should hopefully finish off at least one site for you. From there, it's a balance of paying for greens and trading.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want advice. I have helped a lot of new people get started, whether we trade or not.

Laurel

andhailey

26-03-2007 11:01:35

Okay, I kind of understand doing the sites (signing up for offers so others get the referral?), but the trading sites thing...I dont' get that. I'm kind of lost beyond that point.

I know it's going to be one of those learning curve things, that will probably just click...but for now I feel kind of overwhelmed.

Thanks for the help!

gator1002

26-03-2007 13:32:20

I will give it a shot. The first thing you have to do is get yourself a site. Say primo deniro. the best way to do that is be a referal for someone that way you are paid for doing somthing you need to do anyway. Then if you chouse the lets say $250.00 paypal as your gift on the site then you need to get 3 referals yourself. After you get them you get $255.00 from primo. the cheapest way is to trade site for site. that is where you get someone to do your primo site (Become one of your referals) and you do thier site. doing an offer only cost a few dollars as where paying for a referal may cost $20.00-$25.00 dollars. so you get you gift in the cheapest way.

sandra habina

27-03-2007 06:40:35

Gator that was great, and yes read everything a few times. The rules, the help forum etc. PM me if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them for you. Good luck dear.

andhailey

27-03-2007 10:31:32

All right...I'm going to spend the next couple of days reading.

Also, do you all only do this site, or do you do other sites as well?

condra

27-03-2007 10:49:39

umm...what other site? this is just a forum...

tantnq

29-03-2007 05:48:47

[quote6d93a0bee7="andhailey"]All right...just found out about this, and I am cautiously optimistic about it.

So, I'm very familiar with paypal, and am competent on the computer and internet.

So, what are the first steps for getting started with this. I am a stay at home mom, with no kids 2 days a week, so I've got the time to do something, but it's so hard to find something REAL to do.

If someone could kind of lay it all out for me, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

andhailey[/quote6d93a0bee7]

First you need to find traders who pay you cash instant on green. Make sure you check their ratings, comments or feedbacks, check see if their name has been reported to scam list.

laurelwm

29-03-2007 05:57:23

[quotec372f05b86="tantnq"]
First you need to find traders who pay you cash instant on green. Make sure you check their ratings, comments or feedbacks, check see if their name has been reported to scam list.[/quotec372f05b86]

Checking the trader is good, but it is misleading to advise a newbie to "find traders who pay you cash instant on green" when most experienced traders will [bc372f05b86]NOT[/bc372f05b86] pay a newbie instantly on green.

The best most TR0 s will find is maybe part on green and the rest on approval. With the rash lately of scammers and newbies who get all excited and make a bunch of mistakes, causing them to go red - very few people will pay a newbie on green.

Laurel

tantnq

29-03-2007 06:18:19

Thanks for correcting me on that part. Your post serves as a reminder for myself, cuz I have been paid noobs on green. Luckily, all the noobs that I have worked with are now good veterans.

As I was working my way up, I found it a little discouraging waiting for payment "upon approval". I'm still waiting for my "upon approval trade" payments D. My main concern now is that for "NON-PAYMENT" traders. I've read cross the forums about nonreply and nonpayment posts, I'm still not sure what are the correct actions to take to report these traders. I know that you can pm a mod. but I'm wondering what happens to that trader when you report them do their fig accounts get any corrective actioins at all???