Insecurities.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57822

LaineD.

26-03-2007 01:13:40

Okay, I wasn't sure where else to put this, so I put it on the help forum. Hope I don't get in trouble for it.

Any way.. my husband and I got to talking about me doing this. We both have a few questions about some things that we're not really sure about.

One of the questions we have is.. I know there are going to be scammers.. but is doing this really worth it? I mean.. is it really a good way to make easy money from home?

See, I can't work. My husband works full time on a job, but because we're in a poor state (Alabama sucks on money situations), we're needing some extra income. I got lucky enough to find out about all this but I'm not sure if it actually works.

If anyone can verify the fact that it does, I'd be appreciative.

Secondly.. how the heck does paypal work exactly? And what happens when you can't get your paypal account verified because you don't have a bank account? Does that mean that you can't get any money at all or that it takes longer to get to you, what?

I read on there that you have to be verified before the money limits are taken off your account but other than that, I didn't get the info that I needed to answer my question above.

Third.. bout how much is a good estimate to get this up and running good if it really works. Would about $50-$100 be good to get up and running well, and recieving completed deals?

I think that's about it. I would like to leave a side not to any mods or admin who read my signature. If it's against the rules, I apolgize and will take it down right away. I didn't see anything in the rules I read about my signature but I may have missed something. If I did, please let me know and I'll change it asap.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

JennyWren

26-03-2007 01:30:33

I'm not going to answer your question because others are more qualified, HOWEVER...

If you do not have a bank account GET ONE IMMEDIATELY. If you have nothing in your name, and something were to happen to your husband, you could be left with no access to any money. You should also have your own credit card so that you can build up credit.

Also if (god forbid) something happened to the relationship, you could be left with no money in your name.

LaineD.

26-03-2007 02:11:58

I'm probably going to get one in my own name since my husband already has one in his. I'm just hoping this works because I can't go to work on a regular job and if something like that were to happen.. I'd be in a lot of trouble.

laurelwm

26-03-2007 05:00:56

Yes, you can make money at this, and yes, you can start with very little, but PayPal will be very important. How much money you can make depends a lot on the time you have, but once you get it going, $500-1000 a month is not unheard of.

You will want to either get a pre-paid VISA or a PayPal Virtual card (but I think you have to be verified to get that.....) I started with about $25 and a PayPal Debit card.

Since you are new and likely have not done any of the offers yet, that $25 should be enough to do offers on at least 6 sites, maybe more. What I would recommend is to do 2-3 sites for $$ (you will likely have to wait for approval for payment, since you are new and have a TR of 0). Then take those sites and trade site for site as long as you can. Hopefully that will finish a site for you. I'd recommend something that pays out quickly and is easy, like a YourGiftsFree or a CustomOrderThis.

By that point, you should have gotten paid by a few people and hopefully cashed out a site. It should pay for itself from there.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want advice on anything. I have helped lots of new people get started. I have sites you could do for me, but I will be glad to help you whether we trade or not.

Laurel

gator1002

26-03-2007 05:29:07

[quotee08cfa83ce="LaineD."]I'm probably going to get one in my own name since my husband already has one in his. I'm just hoping this works because I can't go to work on a regular job and if something like that were to happen.. I'd be in a lot of trouble.[/quotee08cfa83ce] I dont know if you mean bank account or credit card here, but if your husband has a bank account in his name you can use that to get veified with paypal as long as he dosent have a paypal account also with that bank. (Fred)