Noob

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57691

antontrn

24-03-2007 14:22:30

I'm noob, some help how to do this would be appreciated!

givmea1032

24-03-2007 14:32:27

Read the rules, read the rules and read the rules. Then browse the Help and Trading Post section. I'd recommend getting paid to do sites for awhile before you start doing sites, gets your money and TR up.

Ask questions too, most people will help ya out. Good luck, and come see me when you are ready. ;)

laurelwm

24-03-2007 15:44:15

[quote34c91029d7="givmea1032"]Read the rules, read the rules and read the rules. Then browse the Help and Trading Post section. I'd recommend getting paid to do sites for awhile before you start doing sites, gets your money and TR up.

Ask questions too, most people will help ya out. Good luck, and come see me when you are ready. ;)[/quote34c91029d7]

Yes, yes, yes - please read the rules & guidelines. I'd also suggest reading the Trade Module tutorial.

After that, I'd recommend doing your first 3-4 sites for $$. Then, take those sites and trade site for site for about 8-12 more. That should finish off at least one of your sites, and give you a high enough TR to be able to offer to buy greens. From there on, it's a matter of buying greens and trading.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want advice about anything. I have helped a lot of newbies get started (whether they trade with me or not.)

Laurel

sandra habina

24-03-2007 17:58:51

Good advice - yes read the rules. I will help you get started. It is alot of information to take in but after you do a few trades it gets easy. PM me