Ordercash4free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57513

neilmoyer1740

22-03-2007 14:54:55

[baa8b55c01d]I have submitted over 30 referrals to this site and 15 have gone green.

I then submitted for approval and was told it would take up to 8 days.

During that 8 days a referral went red and on this site that cancels your order.

So I had to resubmit my order and wait another 8 days.

I continued to ask for updates from this Admin and got no response.

I then joined their forum and posted my questions and concerns.

THEY DELETED MY POSTS, BUT NEVER ANSWERED THEM![/sizeaa8b55c01d]

I posted again and was told to stop asking where my money was.

I had a chat with the Forum Admin on their site and he politely fooled me into believeing it was all under control and I would be paid shortly.

The following day I logged in and my ACCOUNT IS ON HOLD[/sizeaa8b55c01d] for asking questions.

This is a very shady place to do business with I warn all of you to steer clear of any of thier sites.

They made a decent amount of money off of me and I made nothing. The people who signed up under me made nothing!

They claim I violated the Terms of Service but I did no such thing.

ALL I DID WAS ASK WHERE MY MONEY WAS AND WHAT WAS TAKING SO LONG TO RECEIVE WHAT WAS OWED TO ME![/sizeaa8b55c01d] [/baa8b55c01d]

zr2152

22-03-2007 15:13:34

You can find Kerms on here. He is the admin of ordercash and im sure that he would like to explain what really happened and why your account was put on hold.

reggaeton

22-03-2007 15:33:47

They put you on hold for asking questions? WTF??

kidd2108

22-03-2007 16:29:25

I dont know if kerms comes here often. A4f...you'll have a better shot at finding him. I think you need to make more of a statement instead of saying why am I on hold b/c forums dont allow personal account questions.

Ordercash4free says they usually pay out every 8 days...but that has longer than in the past recently. Im sure they got tired of you asking when you will be paid, but thats no reason to put you on hold.

gmario

22-03-2007 16:57:29

Hey shawwty try sending a support ticket to see wussup.

shylesson

23-03-2007 00:57:48

lol--gawd this guy has to spam every section in every forum? he got put on hold for having incorrect address info, threatening support tickets, and repeated threats in the ordercash forum demandin his money or else.