DESPARATE!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57477

jamiefindley12603

22-03-2007 08:04:48

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME PM ME ASAP! I STARTED DOING SURVEY SITES AND SIGNING UP FOR OFFERS WITHOUT READING ALL THE FINE PRINT AND NOW IM BEING CHEARGED A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY! MONEY THAT I DO NOT HAVE, IM A NEWLY WED AND A STAY AT HOME PARENT STRUGGLING TO PAY THE BILLS SO PLEASE ONCE AGAIN IF YOU CAN PLEASE DO.

givmea1032

22-03-2007 08:16:21

If it's being taken from your bank accout, it usually lists a 1-800 number to customer service. Look for that and call them, or go back to your confirmation emails and call them to work it out.

jamiefindley12603

22-03-2007 09:13:44

I have tried that.. They told me taht even though i have nto recieved the products my free trial started the day i ordered them. But i explained to them that its not possbile to chrage someone for somethign the havent even tried out yet, all they said was if you didnt get it you should have called, but i didnt know how long it owuld take fo rme get the packages...

manOFice

22-03-2007 09:16:53

The main problem is you didn't read the fine print in the TOS, there is nothing anyone can do here to help you but you can learn from this.

Always read the TOS of the offer.

wendyjmck

22-03-2007 09:35:55

Read and read and read the fine print. I thought I was being
super careful and got stuck already too. It really stinks but
learn from it and be more careful. Always click on the conditions
and terms page and read it. Hope things work out for you!

jamiefindley12603

22-03-2007 11:10:25

I did I dont know I just feel like they had to have chenged something becaus eI write EVERYTHING down... But I have learned form this now my BIGGEST problem is that I cannot sign up for any offers because i have basically done them all and I woudl like to get referrals on my sites so that i can finish them and pay off ALL these bills I have now but Its hard for me to do becaus ei only have a tr point of 2

gayatri

22-03-2007 17:13:12

first of all make sure u cancel them now,so that they dont charge u for the next month.if u have cancelled its well and good

Margot530

23-03-2007 04:41:53

I think many of us have been charged unexpectedly. But ALWAYS make sure you understand the TOS completely. If you have ANY doubt, contact the 800 number prior to completing the offer, let the associate know that you are interested in completing their offer "on the internet" (important, as offers in other locations usually have different TOS). Have them explain the TOS to you, get their name and ID#, and make note of the date and time. All to cover your behind. wink .

You might try doing green for green trades with people who have a slightly higher tr, 4 or more. There are a lot of sites out there that have different offers you may not have seen. It also helps if you complete an offer you are interested in, if you get charged unexpectedly, you wont feel quite so bad.

Sorry about what you are going through, it's not much help to say, but you're not alone, and it is a learning experience.

Good luck in the future, you can do it!

Margot )

sandra habina

26-03-2007 04:26:44

Make sure you call them before you get charged again and write down the # and the person you are talking to has an ID# Read the fine print.
Write down the dates and times you called as well. You can go to the sites and see the offers without signing in, and you may be able to see some different ones that you haven't done before. Good Luck dear.

laurelwm

26-03-2007 05:04:07

Be sure you keep good records of all of the offers you do.

You should only sign up for offers you are interested in and plan to give a fair try.

Laurel