I must be doing something wrong!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57406

condra

21-03-2007 11:26:39

ok, so...i know i have lots of TR, but that doesn't help

When I complete offers, i NEVER get credit

And YES, i do follow EVERY single step for IE.

( the only site i ever got credit right on was ZPT, and even then, after i submitted a no-credit request...

any clues??

gator1002

21-03-2007 11:30:15

you know, I have been having the same problem. I do always get credit but only after waiting for manule credit. Maybe this is the new wave of the future in freebi trading. I noticed we are not the only ones

stueybaby17

21-03-2007 11:32:49

I have a high TR also and I have to submit for a manual credit quite often.

And I too do everythign right.

I was thinking of starting the same topic myself.

Big War Bird

21-03-2007 11:35:38

Seems llike my referrals are getting credit only 1/2 the time, provided they are telling me the truth.

laurelwm

21-03-2007 11:36:57

I end up submitting for manual credit about 1/2 - 1/3 of the time, but I couldn't tell you why. I wish I knew, so I could do it every time. Sometimes I'll get several days in a row where everything credits, and then some days nothing does. I've even lately had two offers - never recieved email, [bb3ad79ef39]never charged[/bb3ad79ef39], never credited, but I received the products!!! I haven't called for the emails, because I figured they would figure out they didn't charge me, but now I can't file a manual credit without it. So, who knows????

condra

21-03-2007 11:38:32

ok, I feel better now...

But all the newbs and some of the old traders usually get me an instant, so I don't get it...

givmea1032

21-03-2007 11:46:15

It also seems to take longer to get manual credit. Used to get them in a week or so, but I've got one now that's going on 40 days.... (

manOFice

21-03-2007 12:37:52

See...It's not just you or specifically your referrals or specifically one site...it's happening all around condra.

condra

21-03-2007 12:43:23

Ya, I know )
but the problem still is there, as i haven't had that much trouble with any site...that's about 4freewii

and this doesn't answer my question WHY DO NEWBIES GET US INSTANTS?? and I cannot do that myself?

Margot530

21-03-2007 13:09:53

I'm new, and didn't have one bit of trouble till I did a nocc site. Seems like the only place I can still instant green on is the 4free sites. My first problem was with Hotgifts...burned up a ton of offers on that site trying to go green and finally did.

After signing up for the nocc site I got a bunch of e-mail, snail mail, and tele mark calls, from many of the offers that are at the sites. Is it possible that having your name/email add/contact info etc... sold to a company by the nocc site puts your name on a list of persons already referred, so then keeps you from greening?

Just a thought wink

Margot

dmorris68

21-03-2007 15:11:58

Check your browser settings, as that is the most common reasons for not getting automatic credit. You must allow all cookies and all popups. It's also recommended to frequently clear all cookies before completing a new offer, but honestly I never do that. I haven't done any recent offers so can't say there isn't a problem on their end, but people complained of never receiving credit back when I was active, and it was usually due to their own security/privacy settings. It was pretty rare for me to have to request manual credit for a referral site. Ironically enough, Trainn for awhile had the worst crediting for a lot of folks, but the last few I did seemed to work better.

gator1002

21-03-2007 16:19:40

oh. and Condra In my book you can do no wrong. (Fred)

kidd2108

21-03-2007 16:34:30

[quoteea3c28d099="dmorris68"]Check your browser settings, as that is the most common reasons for not getting automatic credit. You must allow all cookies and all popups. It's also recommended to frequently clear all cookies before completing a new offer, but honestly I never do that. I haven't done any recent offers so can't say there isn't a problem on their end, but people complained of never receiving credit back when I was active, and it was usually due to their own security/privacy settings. It was pretty rare for me to have to request manual credit for a referral site. Ironically enough, Trainn for awhile had the worst crediting for a lot of folks, but the last few I did seemed to work better.[/quoteea3c28d099]

I agree 100%. I rarely have to submit manual credit for an offer.

For the newbies, heres what I do
I use CCleaner and delete everything, including cookies.
I use IE 6 then go to my cookies folder.
Login to the site and follow the offer link and complete.
A few cookies should appear on your cookies folder when you click the offer link.(before you actually complete the offer)

Of course my IE setting are on allow all cookies and disable all popups.

manOFice

21-03-2007 16:38:23

I did two offers on megafreebie...both credited without a problem, funny too because this was the first time i completed offers with Firefox and had no problems.

dmorris68

21-03-2007 16:44:40

I'll also mention that probably 95% of all offers I've ever completed, were done with Firefox.

condra

21-03-2007 16:45:19

[quote77b474d5ac="kidd2108"]

I agree 100%. I rarely have to submit manual credit for an offer.

For the newbies, heres what I do
I use CCleaner and delete everything, including cookies.
I use IE 6 then go to my cookies folder.
Login to the site and follow the offer link and complete.
A few cookies should appear on your cookies folder when you click the offer link.(before you actually complete the offer)

Of course my IE setting are on allow all cookies and disable all popups.[/quote77b474d5ac]

you know, I did ALL of this. I really!! did it...and even opened the cookies folder to make sure they're there. and still nothing....

and I cleaned ALL history, cookies, temp files, set browser to the minmum...

oh well. next time i'll try with firefox wink

condra

21-03-2007 16:47:54

lol

ok, I just checked...its credited. D

yay!!!!

thanks for all the help

booklover1104

21-03-2007 18:24:29

ya know, dmorris...there's a how-to link in the top left of the screen that warns newbies to use IE over firefox for better creditting...
IE blows, so if i'd have known that firefox was the better way to go my TR would be up to like 50 by now...LOL

sandra habina

23-03-2007 06:03:56

I run everything thru Firefox except doing any offers myself. I was told that IE was the right way to go. Is it? I tell my refs that they should be on IE - am I telling them the wrong thing?

So many of my refs have to send for manual credit and it is taking sooooo long. I thought a general rule for the sites was to review within 10 days? That is not the case now, at least not on many sites. Why?

Any advice is greatly appreciated......Thankyou